Zombie Brain Bloody
How many layers does it take to be unique and beautiful? Well in Second Life that is a lot. Today I am showcasing some Halloween Makeup by Dotty's Secrets. There are a few different variations from brains, zombie brains and blood slime. Whatever your fancy maybe these eye makeups are for you. Check out the credits for how many different layers I have on.
Blood Slime Bubble Gum Brain
- After he got rid of my afternoon lover, we went to Utopia to get these great outfits.
Then we ended the night dancing at Tempura, What a day! <3Friday, October 30, 10:18 PM
The reason I chose 'Ready' for this title of this post is because this house is one of the first of this season to contain a snow pack for the roof. That means that this house is perfect for any time of the year including the upcoming snowy season in SL.
The Trompe Loeil - Cubit Modern Cabin is perfect for a single (like me) or a couple who do not need loads of space to rattle around in. You will see the inside up-close in the November edition of BOSL where I did an article about the joys of smaller home living. In this house you have 4 separated areas, and I chose to make them into bedroom, lounge, office, and a kitchen/dining spaces. I am loving it and it also means I have loads of space on my land to garden-up!
- When he comes unexpectedly to Second Life while I am working in my studio...
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): SURPRISESteppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hi babyLori Novo: lol babyyyyySteppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): how ya doing?Lori Novo: hold on babyyy, comingLori Novo: hiding the lover under a box :PSteppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hahaSteppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): who is that ?Lori Novo: idk I just call him loverSteppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): mmmLori Novo: I just threw a box over himSteppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muchos besos my milkywaySteppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i put up cams to catch that loverLori Novo: damn it >:(Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hahaSteppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): bumps yur sweet assSecond Life: Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo) is offline.Friday, October 30 / 3:48 PM
- [G-SHOT] OLIVIA [email protected]Marketplace
Heels*Remezzo Julia [email protected]Marketplace
Hair*Opale . [email protected]Tres Chic
Up Tattoo*.: Vegas :.Never [email protected]Dark Style
Low Tattoo*Hoodlem - [email protected]Marketplace
Pose*.:LAVAROCK POSES:.Fem Bento Pose-1
- Hello Beautiful World!There are many good moments and others are simply doubtful moments.I usually get highs and lows when it comes to my work in my bloggingbut mostly in my photography. I begin to start doubting if what I am doing is good enough. I begin tofeel a lack of progress in my work as if I reached a point where I got stuck and just can't seem to advance anymore.Actually, I feel as if I have gone in reverse instead of improving and when I feel thisway, I start losing my inspiration and my mind goes blank to the point that I do not know what to writeabout.I know these feelings will pass in a few days or maybe in a few weeks so in the meantime I really needto stay strong and continue trying my best. The thing is never to give up. So just bear with me during this time.I really need to figure out what is causing these feelings. ;)Much Love,Lori Novo♥Credits
Vanity Hair:: The Nest
- shanghai - Grazie Jewelry AmberMy Vanity Hair Inventory ● Designer Tabata Jewell〜My Baiastice Inventory ● Designer Sissy PessoaBaiastice_Nimue Dress-All colors+8 Bonus
I started my home decor blogging journey a few years ago. Last year I started changing my landscaping with the seasons. This brings me joy and I really enjoy doing it. I love looking at this autumn walkway from my house to the greenhouse. I love this green house so much by Roiro that it says up year round. I also love Two Moon Gardens because they make wonderful landscape scenes that I can add my own items too.
- I find myself so full of doubts and this is becoming too heavy of a load to carry.
I need to make a decision pronto before I go crazy! :PWednesday, October 28 / 10:35 PM
- Last NightSteppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): baby you beautifulLori Novo: mmm, no you are gorgeous my babySteppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): just for you :)Lori Novo: sip :)))))Lori Novo: and me just for uLori Novo: and the blogLori Novo: and the readersLori Novo: and my friendsSteppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): and your designersLori Novo: yeah :PSteppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hahaSo this is an example of our little talks which I love so much. Now, we can't always be so serious,plus making my man feel very special is very important to me. He makes me feel like the mostbeautiful woman on the face of the earth every single day. And he knows, that for me, he is the greatest man Iever met in my whole life, caring, loving, and gorgeous, and I am not just talking about in Second Lifehere. ;)Today, we are having a chilly day here in Texas and I am loving it.Now going out for a little walk in the park my beautiful friends. Have a beautiful day!Much Love,Lori Novo♥Credits On Me(Ends Nov. 12 - Gallery)*LODE* Head Accessories - Zinnia Collection (Gacha)
[ CONSENT ] [email protected]Uber
Hair*DOUX - Mariah [email protected]Versus
Lips*VELOUR-Crush(Lelutka Erin, Fleur Genus & BOM)@Marketplace
(Show On Nova Head)
Pose*PosEd - Feeling [email protected]La Vie En Pose
(Bit Modified On legs,Hanging Chair INCLUDED)
I am meeting a friend here, but I am wondering if I am lost. She told me to bring my cat. He is a cute, wittle floofball. Some people think he is scary, but look at those eyes!!
I am showing off this cool photobox from CIRCA. You just touch the box to change the forest scene and you can change out the witches to match your background colours. Very cool. Go and grab this at Trick or Treat Lane.
I am also loving my dress from Meva. I am wearing the Halloween style version, but there is also a non-spooky version which you could wear all year round. Mind you, I would wear this all year round.
Photobox: [CIRCA] Blog Pkg - "Witches Brew" Photobox Set (Trick or Treat Lane)
Dress: Meva - Sue Dress (The Warehouse)
Hat/Hair: Foxy - Maeve Hair - Blond (Saturday Sale)
Boots: [Ari-Pari] - Batty Boots (Gacha Life)
Tattoo: Lush Poses - Black Roses tattoo (Boo Bunny Hunt)
Jewellery: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Waldorf Pearl and Carved Roses
Pose: Fashiowl - Which Witch
=andika bento drinking animation=
Have a cup of cocoa and enjoy the fall:)
Table, stools and cocoa dispenser all included in the set.
thank you and much love( ˘ ³˘)♥
- “I tried to drown my sorrows, but the bastards learned how to swim,
and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling.”
― Frida KahloAnd so there she was, sitting all alone. Her guitar on hand and singing her sorrows to the wind.No ears to listen to the laments of her guitar. No ears to listen to the pain that came out from hermouth. Just her and her guitar. All alone, but who needs an audience in a world that hears but doesn'tlisten. And here we go...Welcome toPueblito Mexicano and Fridas Venue (Adult)by Ariz Mx - His FlickrSim DescriptionDear visitor,Welcome to Pueblito Mexicano and Fridas Venue :)
This is a small and colorful town that is also a tribute to the Mexican painter Frida Kahlo. Enjoy thecafes, it's fair, bars, canteens, and the rodeo. Get to know its square and its kiosk. Visit the gallerieswhere we expose great SL artists for you. Join the group for the schedule of live singers' performancesand parties. You will also find some romantic corners to enjoy with your partner or friends, and ofcourse for photographs. Share them with us in the Flickr group:Make Pueblito Mexicano your meeting point.Hello Beautiful World!
I would like to dedicate this blog post to both my mother and grandmother that are in heaven now. <3When our friend Ariz sent me a message to invite me to his beautiful sim. he mentioned three thingsthat I love so much in his message and that made me accept the invitation immediately. For one, it is abeautiful Mexican town and though he said it was small, it actually isn't, but I'll explain later. Second,it is a tribute to Mexican painter Frida Kahlo whom I am a big fan of. HERE, you can view the Pinterestboard I put together to honor her life and her art.And finally, the town also celebrates Dia de Los Muertos which happens to be my real-life birthday (November 2).So there you have it, why this beautiful Mexican town by Ariz is very special to me. It brings manychildhood memories of the times shared with my mother and grandmother during the time of Dia de Los Muertos. Visiting the cemetery back in Mexico, buying sugar skulls with our names on them, and chewing on sugar canes while we walked around visiting the graves.Pueblito Mexicano is so inspiring for photographers. There you can find a tra-zillion little spots where you can take beautiful pictures. For me, the biggest inspiration was posing as Frida Kahlo. I honestlyhad not felt this excited in a while to pose as someone I admire so much.I once wanted to be known as Second Life's Frida and would wear flowers on my hair most of the time,but then many other Frida's whan-a-bes started popping up so I just gave it up. :PThe very first picture I started this blog post with, was the very first one I took as soon as I landed.The greeting/landing point is already very beautiful and charming. Just a taste of what you can expectas you begin to make your way up to the main point.As you make your way to the top you will come upon a carnival and then a market area.But the journey doesn't end there, as I mentioned before, this is pretty much a big town filled with manybeautiful surprises. When you think you have reached the end, just take two more steps and you will discover a new area to explore and enjoy like the rodeo area with a mechanical bull.*Remember to click on pictures to view original size.Now, the biggest surprised for me was when I finally reached the main area. It was as if I made a turn at the corner and before my eyes, a beautiful scene appeared full of color. I couldn't contain my excitement that a "WOW!" escaped my lips. Actually many wow's I kept repeating as I cammed the area from where I was standing.This part of the town is beautiful in any direction you look.You can enjoy a drink with friends in one of the many bars and cafes that can be found in this area.For our Catholic friends, a basilica of our Virgin of Guadalupe is one of the important points thatyou can visit to pray for world peace, a quick vaccine for Covid19, and to pray the peacefulrest for our loved ones that are now in heaven.You will also find an outdoor art gallery featuring beautiful pieces from some of Second Life's talentedphotographers. And of course, a beautiful and very festive cemetery couldn't be missing in such a beautiful town.There, some of the permanent residents seem to be having the time of their life... oops,I meant, the time of their... oh well, you get the idea. :PBehind closed gates, you will find this beautiful home, which I want to believe is Frida's. And guarding the property stands alert and ready to bite any intruders, Mina the dog! So adorably cute and not mean at all, I was just joking. :P Mina is very friendly.I was able to take a quick look inside the house which is beautifully decorated and just a few yards fromit, you can enjoy some time in this beautiful garden.So there you have it, our own Pueblito Mexicano in Second Life. Full of color and tradition.Absolutely one of my favorites and so much recommended for you. Please make sure you pay it a visitand take many pictures for your SL memories. Also, if you can please show some Linden love during your visit. All donations big and small are so greatly appreciated! <3 I still have to go back and make a donation too.Was hoping to be able to take a picture with Ariz but he couldn't make it.However, I did have the pleasure of having a very nice chat with him.Thank you Ariz for creating this beautiful place to share with all of us to enjoy.God bless you, keep safe, and sending you a HUGE hug!And many thanks to LODE for sponsoring this blog post! <3Lori Novo♥Credits On MeSedora Bracelets ~ Kunglers. bronze(Ends Nov. 12 - Gallery)
- Hair: Doux. BabyroseOctober 16, 2020
November 8, 2020Eyes: VAIN . GOAT EyesOctober 23, 2020
November 15, 2020Nails: VENGE - Womens - 'Stiletto Nail' Starter SetNose Ring: NBS* Septum CrossOctober 22, 2020
November 17, 2020Lip Tattoo: NBS* 1. DARKNESS LIPS (LEL &GENUS)October 23, 2020
October 31, 2020Eye Makeup: Suicidal Unborn. Tremere Vampire FX MakeupBodysuit: Scandalize. EVANORA. Black@ AccessOctober 12, 2020
November 8, 2020Boots: Reign -DEMONA ROYALTY THIGH HIGH BOOTS@N21October 21, 2020
November 12, 2020Horns, Earrings & Necklaces: .::Supernatural::. Katrina GachaOctober 15, 2020
November 12, 2020Chain: Photoshop :p
The end of the month is just a few short days away and events are starting to wrap up for the month. Today I am showcasing items at the current round of Swank. It is a mix and match composition of pieces from Mirage Gothica Bed Set and Park Places Phaedra Sitting Room. Make sure to hit up this event before the end of the month for some shopping and to pick up the gifts designers have placed out this month.
Phaedra Candlestick Fireplace
Goth Black Pumplins
Goth Book Stack with Skull
Golden Web Floor Lamp
Phaedra Wing Chair
Goth Book & Plant Decor
- I feel I'm knockin' on heaven's door.Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door...Did I just catch a glimpse of heaven?Is this heaven's door?Hello Beautiful World?Sometimes, actually, many times we will discover beauty in the most isolated places in Second Life.For example, today I spent some time at Daydreaming (Moderate), home of Bondi main store. I hadbeen there last week shopping and cammed very quick outside. I discovered how beautiful it was thearea that surrounded the building, so I saved the LM with the intention of taking pictures to show youthat taking time to look outsides the shops you visit every day is so much worth it. Many arejust waiting to be discovered and enjoyed. Unfortunately, we might just be too concentrated onshopping that we miss so much more that is being offered to us by the designers.Anyway, the first picture was my favorite one from the ones I took today.It is Monday, time for a new weekly resolution. Last week our resolution was about lying, today'sit is gossiping. There is so much of that going on in Second Life and it is truly a very nasty habit.I personally try to keep away from people that seem to enjoy spreading personal things about otherpeople. I find this a very low thing to do since the person they are talking about is not there to defendthemselves. It is cowardly and speaks very low of the person that is doing the gossiping. Remember,while they are pointing a finger, three are pointing right back at them!It is best to hush-hush because not everyone enjoys hearing other's people's lives by gossipers.If someone wants to share with me something personal about themselves, I am all ears, but I amZERO interested in hearing anything secondhand.So yesterday I spend some very special time with my daughter watching Pen15 on Hulu and drinkingwatermelon juice. Omg, Pen15 has to be one of the best shows I've seen in a very long time, now I can't wait for season two. Oh, and yeah, the watermelon juice was so yummy in the tummy. :PI invite you all to visit this beautiful sim and say hi to the doves for me. I think I am takingdoves as my personal symbol. They have a very special effect and meaning on/to me. Theybring so much peace to my heart and such beautiful memories. So if anyone ever asks me againwhat animal I would like to be, my answer will be, Paloma, a dove.Also my beautiful people, for those of you that do not do photography, I invite you to start.It is so easy and enjoyable and so very much gratifing. It will keep all those memories of the beautifulplaces you visit, the people you meet, and the very special moment you share with your friends, allbeautifully saved in a free Flickr account that holds 1000 images. Now, you do not need to be aprofessional to do this, it is about having fun and having one of the most beautiful and free hobbiesin Second Life, think about it.Now before we go, I would like to thankLOTUSKUNGLERSSINTIKLIAfor sponsoring this blog post. <3Goodbye for now. Love you all tons.Please don't forget to take care of each other and spread the love.Lori Novo♥CreditsMy Sintiklia's Inventory ● Designer SintikliasimMy Lotus Inventory ● Designer Ana Maria Njohr
Welcome!! Why don't you sit for a while and relax. In our crazy world things go lighting fast. The Kos Collection by Decor Junction/Shutter field provides a cozy space to relax in. The couch and rugs come in a few fall shades that are perfect for any decor. They can be found at the current round of Cosmopolitan.
Kos Rug Green
Kos Sofa Green
Kos Coffee Table
I am sneaking in another post today so that I can show off all of the Halloween items before the time is up and I have to move on to the next occasion.
I was horrified today to realise that I need to do a winter article next month, and I had to change my platform texture from grass to snow! Eeek!
Still, I will enjoy the last few days of Halloween and then one more month of autumn before I have to go full on snow and ice. I do love the winter items, but I admit that the autumn leaves make for lovely pics.
Serenity Style - Carson woodshed set (Man Cave)
Serenity Style - Not Every Witch Lives in Salem Set (Holiday Replay Gacha)
Trompe Loeil - Cubit Modern Cabin (Collabor88)