Would I be comfortable viewing this content with my parents or children in the same room? Would I feel comfortable viewing this content if my boss walked up behind me while I had this content on my screen?
If the answer is no, then it is not acceptable for iheartSL.
If your blog posts contain any prohibited content, your site will not be considered for syndication or removed immediately.
- NO Adult or Mature content
- NO Hate speech – nothing advocating against a person or group of people based on immutable characteristics such as race, gender, sexual orientation or age.
- NO Copyrighted material
- NO Violent content
- NO Other illegal content
We follow guidelines similar to Google. See the Google’s Prohibited Content page for more information.
http://YourSite.com/?feed=rss2&cat=123456 (whatever your assigned iheartslFeed category is)
- don’t forget to create the iheartslFeed category or submit the correct category number
- don’t forget to create the iheartslFeed label
- don’t forget to create the iheartslFeed tag or search label
If you know the Category Feed URL Structure for other services, please let us know so we can add it to this list!
For example, the RSS Link for iheartSL.com is:
For WordPress – http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Feeds
For tumblr – Search for ‘RSS’, the answer will appear
Still can’t find yours? Search the Support/FAQ section of your blog platform more information.
To insert cuts in WordPress:
Click the Insert More Tag icon to ‘cut’ your post wherever you want it to stop feeding to iheartsl.
Please allow up to 7 days for inclusion.
If it your site was not added, it did not meet the requirements listed for syndication or your RSS (feed) link is incorrect. Your RSS url needs to be easily located and functioning. If it is corrupted, we cannot syndicate your blog.
If your site is listed on the blogroll but you don’t see your entries posted on iheartsl.com, please do a search for your website before submitting a support request. Possible reasons for your site not feeding 1)Your RSS link may be broken or 2) You haven’t tagged posts to feed to iheartsl on your site’s category.
- tip: Try searching for the title of your most recent blog post(s)
- Your site was inactive 60 days or more.
- Your RSS link is broken.
- Your site has prohibited content.
All of the above are possible reasons.