January & February Windlight Art Fellows!

In Community by Jessii

Kultivate is pleased to announce the following artists who are exhibiting at the Windlight Art Gallery for January and February: Bellissa Dion CalystiaMoonShadow DAKOTA LAVAROCK Fafnir Kiranov Jasmin Currier JolieElle Parfort Maaddi Margo Hollak roxaane Fyanucci Sabine Mortenwold Sheba Blitz This exhibition will open on Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 1pm slt! slurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Water%20Haven/63/132/26 Live performer Melenda … Continue reading January & February Windlight Art Fellows! Read more →

New Exhibit for 2018

In Community by John

Originally posted on orijinalchris:
Seraphim and ‘Little Blue’ have, over the last few days, been changing the exhibition of portraits I created of Seraphim, for an exhibition of my latest landscapes… … the great thing about owning a gallery in Second Life, is you can see what your paintings would look like if they were…Read more →

Photofocus | Happy New Year! Time to Update In-Camera © Info

In Community by John

There is always lots to do on New Year’s Day. Sleeping in, meals with family and friends, bowl games and updating the information your camera adds to every photograph you make with it. I make time every New Year’s day to amend the copyright data in all of my cameras to the current, new year. … Continue reading Photofocus | Happy New Year! Time to Update In-Camera © Info Read more →

Photofocus | Photography Marketing: Start 2018 Right with These Marketing Quick Tips

In Community by John

A new year brings new opportunities to make tweaks to your business as a whole. You might add new services, evaluate your pricing structure, revamp your website and more.There are tons of new marketing tips you can start using right away. I talked to a few different professionals to get their take on the … Continue reading Photofocus | Photography Marketing: Start 2018 Right with These Marketing Quick Tips Read more →