Daisies Amongst Flowers

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Rudhmellowen

I’m so all over the place with my blogging, it’s a wonder that people keep up with how my brain works sometimes?! From yesterday’s craziness I wanted to do something totally different and that’s why today I’m going to do something pretty and girlie, rather than crazy and monstrous! 
Today I also want to get a little excited about a new blogging gig that I recently got myself. I have been given the chance to blog tattoos! It’s not something that I have ever really focused on before, so not only is it going to be fun, it may be Read more →

Fantasy Faire 2017

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Anna Rain (DJLDYH3LL ADORED)

Snapshot_038.jpg

I am a little late with announcing the opening so please forgive me but you still have so much time to go check out the beauty of the Faire Isles. This is an event not to miss, go support an amazing cause in RFL and let your friends know about this great event.

A Little Fantasy Never Hurt Anyone

At the time of righting the event has already made an amazing L$ 3,290,116 ($ 12,654).

Wow I know that title still has a long way to go and even with a small donation you can help!

One of the challanges this year again is why I … Read more →

The Spirit Pool creators – Abstract Soul, Anteater Emporium, Dragon Magick Wares, Spyralle, Silvan Moon Designs, Bliensen, Callista’s Closet, Little 2 Large

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Softpaw Sommer

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Hill with SLURL’s to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL’s individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I’ll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. Also I switch between a Slink, Maitreya or system body depending on the outfit, So please … Read more →

Living in a Fairy Tale

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Lainey Thorne

Living in a Fairy Tale

“We invite everyone in the community to take part in the Relay for Life.
Where else can you have so much fun and support such an important cause?”
~ Ann Tucker, RL RFL Team Member
(This quote is true in both lives imo ~ Lainey)

Mesh Head: Catwa (Catwa Clip) Bento Head Catya

Head Applier: amara beauty (Shantia Soulstar) Justine (Powder Pack April 2017)
Body applier included

Eye Shadow Applier: Purple Puffin (krista darbyshire) Cosmetics – Shadow-Unicorn Poop-Sugardust  (@ Fantasy Faire)

Lipstick Applier: Purple Puffin (krista darbyshire) Cosmetics – … Read more →

Fantasy Faire 2017 Sim – The Spirit Pool

THE SPIRIT POOL | SLURL| SHOPS
Sponsored by The Lost Unicorn Gallery.

The Spirit Pool  by Kayle Matzerath.
Since the beginning of time, The Spirit Pool has served as a resting place for weary adventurers and lingering souls that are not quite yet ready to cut their ties to the physical realm. Mermaids and other seafolk use the pool for gatherings and a constant flow of visitors keep it a popular place for trading.

All my photos of the sim are at this link

There are very few times, even with as amazing and breath taking as the … Read more →

The Rose creators – deviousMind, Musa, Cygnet’s Dreams, Air, Kei’s, Vengeful Thread’s, Meadowwork, MacMoragh an Gabha

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Hill with SLURL’s to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL’s individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I’ll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. Also I switch between a Slink, Maitreya or system body depending on the outfit, So please … Read more →

Fantasy Faire 2017 Sim – The Rose

THE ROSE | SLURL| SHOPS
Sponsored by Fallen Gods Inc.

The Rose  by Alia Baroque.
In the Garden of senses silent footsteps echo through rich vaults of opulence and decadence, searching for the perfect spot where a stolen kiss can be unseen and languid murderous thoughts hidden behind a mask. This Rose blossoms in April through your gaze that tells her how beautiful she is.

All my photos of the sim are at this link

Alia Baroque’s sim for each fantasy faire is always eagerly anticipated and there is a wait list *I assume anyway* to be one … Read more →

Maiden Goddess Fountain at Bloom

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Lainey Thorne

Hextraordinary at Bloom

Hello everyone 🙂

Prism Events’ newest venture, Bloom has been running for a little while now and there is so many amazing things to put you in a spring time mood. They have a market and a gacha grove for you to check out.

In this post I wanted to show you Hextraordinary’s Maiden Goddess Fountain that you can only find at Bloom. The fountain has a land impact of 13, it comes with flowing water and is perfect for any sim decor!

Stop by Bloom and check out the Maiden Goddess Fountain before the last day of the event, April … Read more →

Beauty Nightmares

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Rudhmellowen

It’s been a while since I’ve done anything somewhat strange – I KNOW that most of my pictures tend to have a hint of the crazies, but I mean more than usual – and I wanted to spend some time playing dress up and making a fantastical creature since it’s something that always makes me smile and feel better about myself. 
Today I was able to get my hands on something that shouldn’t really have been so kookie and abnormal, but somehow ended up doing exactly that. What started with a sexy looking bodysuit rapidly became a crazy character in Read more →