Dinner Time!

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Rudhmellowen

It’s dinner time and I’m hungry, so today I’m going to share with you a picture that I’ve been drooling over while I’ve been editing it… It’s making me crave one thing and one thing only, and I’m wondering if tonight would be a good night to order some take out… PIZZA!!! I NEED Pizza… 

The craving for Pizza started because of a top that I wanted to wear from DATUM… It comes as part of a set that also includes this adorable hair bow and delicious looking pizza. I then went crazy adding a cute Fashion Hungry bag Read more →

Sneakers for fall

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Archan Allen

Fall is slowly coming. It feels colder and my feet are frozen in the evening ! Luvi’s black sneakers are great ! I love the mesh details, I just hope creator Naga Lionheart will make one day a hud to control small parts colors, like lace, sole, tongue, etc… It could add a great customization vibe to those shoes !

These mesh sneakers come in 2 sizes for Maitreya and 2 sizes for Slink (small and big sizes). It is no modify and there is no hud.

luvi sneakers second life fashion shoes mesh

What am I wearing ?

LUVI Black Sneakers

.miss chelsea. Dani Jeans … Read more →

Our Fall Photo Together

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Sai Pennell

Fall is coming! I’m so excited to bring out my sweaters, boots, pumpkins, hay bales, Halloween decorations, scarecrows, leaf garlands… everything! It’s my most favorite season of all! I’m so excited for fall, actually, that I made my boyfriend take an early fall photo with me! I was so excited to take this photo with him, as it was our first ‘official’ photo, in our first fall season together. I hope this will be one of many!

[SRB] Fall 2017 Photo

Anyway, meet Ryker, the boyfriend. I really enjoy spending time with this one, and I like him a lot. We’ve been dating for … Read more →

Cocktail Dancing

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Rudhmellowen

There has been so much dragging me down recently that I think it’s time for me to put on a brave face and start acting like I’m OK again… It’s been one thing after another and if I don’t change my ways I’m going to become depressed and will never feel totally happy again, and that’s not something I want to face – not that I mean to annoy anyone by saying that, I don’t mean anything bad to true Depression sufferers… 
So today I’m going to try something a little lively and fun to pick myself up and shake Read more →

Lucky Black Cat

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Ygrey Auer

Este año la temporada de brujas empieza antes. Y la abre MOoH 
con este conjunto de bruja y este sipático gato que podréis encontrar en TWE12VE.
If you are afraid of flying, close your eyes!
Esta piel es lo nuevo de  Birth para LeLutka. Viene con varias opciones para personalizarla y en ocho tonos posibles. Este es el tono 2.
Lucky Black Cat

Mesh head: LeLutka  Bento Head-SIMONE
Body: Read more →