Lost Dreams, Thank you Alarm Clock

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

Don’t you just hate it when the alarm clock goes off… I know I do, and this morning I was wrenched from such a lovely dream that I feel a little bereft now! Being warm and snuggly in bed, then being rudely awakened by an alarm clock should be made an illegal way to start the day… Just saying! 
Still the dream I was having was something akin to a trip to wonderland, I seem to have dreams like that a lot, does that mean I am crazy? I’ve tried to come back to reality but I can’t seem to Read more at the source.

We Love RP- Shopping Guide September!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne

Originally posted on The Blogging Elf:

Hi guys,

this new round of WE <3 RP in September is going to be a total blast! :) I am sooo happy with what I am seeing so far. 94 creators came up with some damn awesome items just for your shopping happiness, as per usual, a discount of at least 25% is guaranteed! :) Stay tuned for more additions to this shopping guide, I’ll be adding pics as they come in. This isn’t even a 5th of what we are expecting to come. <3

Our featured designers for SEPTEMBER are Aisling

Read more at the source.

I come bearing gifts

In Community, Events, Fashion by ℳøηї

No really – I kid you not ^^ After a long day I decided to relax and check out the gifts that I picked up when I visited the Festival of Sin II. If you have not been there yet, you should check out the gift shop ^^

festival of sin II - second life

You can see even from the picture that there are lots of goodies inside. I will try to show as many items as I can. I tagged all of the stores that are represented on my bed, so check the bottom of my post to see if your favorite store is Read more at the source.

I come with the sofa…….

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

The Look
Head LeLutka Aria w/Izzie’s Sophee Head Applier Peach
Lipstick Applier Meva Lelutka Lips Applier @ Cosmopolitan Bi Weekly Event
Eyes Ikon Triumph Coffee
Necklace Meva Gujarat Necklace Silver @ Cosmopolitan Bi Weekly Event
Bodysuit Decoy Mia Bodysuit @ Festival of Sin
Shoes Decoy Ann Heels – Rose Maitreya  @ Festival of Sin
Nails ZOZ GL Summer Maitreya Applier @ Cosmopolitan Bi Weekly Event
Rug Tool Shed Quirky Rug “I lie like a Rug” @ Cosmopolitan Bi Read more at the source.

Paying Yard Sale Prices on each memory

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

Details 
Bar and Stools Fiasco The Outpost for Hello Tuesday 
Table Fiasco Yard Sale Table @ Cosmopolitan Bi-Weekly Event
Yard Sale Today Sign Fiasco @ Cosmopolitan Bi-Weekly Event
Discount, Yard Sale and Rares Arrows Fiasco @ Cosmopolitan Bi-Weekly Event
Books Knick Knacks – grand dictionnaire francais @ Cosmopolitan Bi-Weekly Event
Iced Coffees Since 1975 Enjoy Your Coffee@ Cosmopolitan Bi-Weekly Event
Pillows on Table Knick Knacks – My grandma’s pillows @ Cosmopolitan Bi-Weekly Event
Old Crap Box Uk/SRS Box of Junk … Read more at the source.

Fame Fortune Consequences

In Community, Events, Fashion by Chic Aeon

It has been a year.

You can read that two ways of course, and in my case both are true. Lots of filming, a bit of producing, a little “acting” (well really we DO need to put that in quotes). I am smarter on many fronts and have learned  many things from working closely with other arty types.

I have two things wandering around in my head at the moment.

One concerns the “me” in Chic. Even when asked to create a director’s chair with my name on it — that became a consideration. Plain, flashy, colored, neutral? Big letters, … Read more at the source.

Heartbreak and reconnaissance

In Community, Events, Fashion by ℳøηї

I have to be out by noon tomorrow
Said my tall, dark, and handsome lover.
I should had known heartbreak would be soon to follow
When I found those lace panties under the bed cover
I cried because my heart was full of sorrow
My psyche in shambles, my insides hollow.
Blacklace Lingerie

Went to my loft and had a look at his file
Found out that his indiscretion had been for weeks
With his profile picture wearing nothing but a smile
What did he see in them – they were nothing but freaks and geeks?
I opened my window and threw Read more at the source.

C & Zoey Sittin’ in a Tree

In Community, Events, Fashion by Tymmerie Thorne

On Friday, I had the incredible honor of being Best Man for the lovely and talented PhotographerC Bender’s wedding to the beautiful ZoeyNewlon! (The picture above was the only photograph that I dared to take because I really didn’t want crash. I caught the groom mumbling to himself.) Look at these handsome men! They look so….so… employable! 

This shows us before the start of the ceremony while we waited for the bride, ZoeyNewlon, and the bridesmaids to arrive. Since I’m a girl – I was allowed in the bride’s dressing room and joined them in getting ready. But, I Read more at the source.

It’s not all Junk…

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

I’m at work and I have nothing to do, but right now I dont want to draw attention to the fact… I’d rather sit here and talk to you for an hour than deal with anything work related… Heck roll on time to go home hehe…
But what to talk about…
OH I KNOW… Have you guys ever heard of a store called Poisoned Diamond? Well I hadn’t until a few days ago when I spotted an add on Flickr in which they were looking for bloggers. I loved the name of the store so I had to check Read more at the source.