Nail Polish applier for Slink Flat Hands Happy Undead Vinyl Greys-Red
Pose DelMay Wallpaper #2

Carpet Digs Sheyda Rug @ The Theme Park 

Read more at the source.
Taleah McmahonLet me treasure you

Let’s Make A Film

In Community, Events, Fashion by Chic Aeon

OK. Mid August — the absolute slowest time in the virtual world. :D

There are some things happening though and indeed there will be a pretty picture up soon with a great new addition to the country road. But since I posted on that today on my OTHER blog (one of a few) and I don’t want to repeat on the feeds — well patience is a virtue.

Meanwhile, if you aren’t all that plugged in to the machinima opportunities network, there is a new UWA challenge out. The deadline is the end of October. The prizes, numerous and … Read more at the source.

Chic AeonLet’s Make A Film

Sunset

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne-Heron

Sunset

“I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered.”
~ Nicholas Sparks

Body

Skin: (*) .::WoW Skins::.. Becky Darktan *NEW* (@ District 5)
Thank you Sawsan SecretSpy :)

Shape: My Own

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female– Relaxed

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

-ZOZ-Painted Sky Polish

Nails: (*) -{ZOZ}- Painted Sky *Scene* (slink) *NEW* (@ District Read more at the source.

Lainey Thorne-HeronSunset

On the Road Again

In Community, Events, Fashion by Monica Querrien

Hey guys! I have to admit that I have felt pretty burned out and uninspired this past week. Don’t get me wrong – uninspired doesn’t mean that I haven’t liked any of the wonderful things that are out on the grid. More like…too much of a good thing is not such a good thing. There are so many events, sales, and new releases lately that it’s hard to keep up. And in cases like Collabor88 this month, near impossible to get in.

Read more at the source.

Monica QuerrienOn the Road Again

♥ Just Me ♥

In Community, Events, Fashion by Kaci Soderstrom

How cute is this outfit from Little Nerds? I love the little hearts on the knees of the leggings and of course the super cute tee.

It doesn’t come with shoes, but that’s okay.. gave me a chance to wear these cute mystery sneakers from Lil Smartie Pants, found at Woodland Treasures Gatcha.

The tee actually inspired my title of my post today and also made me find a random blogger quiz online to take.. so I’m going to give it a shot, they are going to be questions for me to answer.. since I’ve never done anything like Read more at the source.

Kaci Soderstrom♥ Just Me ♥

The Changing Faces of the Gators…

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

They’ve been on at me for a while about doing yet another family photo, but I think that it was about time for me to re-shoot them all, especially when you consider the original line up barely exists anymore. It kinda saddens me to think of all the faces that have been and gone in the MC family, but the fact that four of the original line-up still remain is brilliant – and one of them is STILL wearing the same outfit too a year and a half later LOL…
This is one of those epicly difficult photos though that Read more at the source.

RudhmellowenThe Changing Faces of the Gators…

Stop that train….i know where i’m going now!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

The Look
Skin Izzie’sOlive SK
Hair  Magika Dots NEW
Nail polish for Slink Hands Flat Happy Undead Vinyl Grays and Reds
Top  Ducknipple  Brit Top @  District 5
Pants Gawk Black Leather Pants – Suede @ The Black Fashion Fair
Shoes Reign Thistle Black
Backpack . Birdy. Deer Backpack
Taleah McmahonStop that train….i know where i’m going now!

♥ Back, but something is missing ♥

In Community, Events, Fashion by Kaci Soderstrom

*Warning, long post.. skip to credits if you just want the outfit info*

So, I got back from my vacation yesterday. I can tell you straight up that I absolutely loathed the entire experience. 

For starters my cat (yes, I took my cat with me.. don’t judge me) wouldn’t eat or drink during the day, hid under the bed all day and only came out at night because he was that terrified of being in a different place. I was worried I’d traumatized him for life but as soon as we got back he was strutting around like he owned Read more at the source.

Kaci Soderstrom♥ Back, but something is missing ♥

Water Elementalist

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne-Heron

Water Elemental

“Nature that framed us of four elements, warring within our
breasts for regiment, doth teach us all to have aspiring minds.”

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Body

Skin: (*) Aria: SHARD *NEW* (@ Totally Top Shelf)
Thank you Nethya Emor :)

Shape: My Own

Hair: AD – pop scotch – splash

Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes – White

Makeup

Eyelashes: *MC* “Falsies” Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD – Pack1

Outfit: (*) *May’s Soul* Born to war (incl. cuffs, shoulders, thong & top) *NEW* (@ Tales of Fantasy)
Thank you May Tolsen :)

Accessories

Headdress: [Tia] Empress Set – RARE  … Read more at the source.

Lainey Thorne-HeronWater Elementalist