Serenity designers – Plastik, Rainy Fey, Sakide, Curvosity, andTayren’s Fantasy Fashions

In Community, Events, Fashion by Softpaw Sommer

Click here for a list of all the stores on Serenity with SLURL’s to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL’s individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I’ll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. SLURL to the sim

First outfit from the creators of Serenity I have to … Read more at the source.

Swings on the day of a King

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

It’s Koningsdag (King’s Day) here in Holland… The whole country is out celebrating… Parties, Free Markets and craziness are popping up all over the country, bringing people together even though in the past few days it’s been very cold and wet. Though the sun is shining here today – maybe the Dutch are lucky as a nation?! 
It’s given me a lovely day off… I went to a free market and bought a few little things, and now I am spending some time relaxing and working on my favourite hobby… BLOGGING!!! 

I spent a lovely few hours today sitting on Read more at the source.

Never Have I SLever Part 2: The Mile High Club

In Community, Events, Fashion by Tymmerie Thorne

You guys mind if I watch?

During my explorations of SL, I stumbled upon the Wish You Were Here exhibit at LEA (Linden Endowment for the Arts) in SL. The main area of the exhibit is styled up like an airport, so when I found a portal labeled Mile High Club (MHC), I decided I had to see it.

I expected to walk through the door and see airplane seats covered with naked, writhing avatars smacking each other on their behinds with copies of SkyMall magazine. I expected this because I am disgusting. Instead, I found sky and airplane Read more at the source.

Fantasy Faire 2016 Sim – Serenity

Serenity | SLURL | SHOPS
Sponsored by The NeoVictoria Project
Serenity (Kaelis Ember)
They say there are one thousand steps to the top of Serenity, an ancient city, every nook and cranny carved to perfection, smooth curves, beautiful terraces, stunning waterfalls, latticed windows. Built by ageless hands so many moons ago, they also say that those who ascend to the top of the city will discover something more valuable than gold, the knowledge we’re not alone in our fights.

Serenity is a peaceful, somewhat elven looking town surrounding a lake fed by small waterfalls. Everything is clean and sparkling. Candles are … Read more at the source.

Echtra Designers – Fantavatar & Moonstruck, Lilith’s Den, Naminoke, and Unknown Designs

Click here for a list of all the stores on Echtra with SLURL’s to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL’s individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I’ll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. SLURL to the sim

First up from Echtra I have a really cute fairy … Read more at the source.

Shadows – A Love Story

In Community, Events, Fashion by Chic Aeon

My first film in oh so many months, it was made in part so that I didn’t forget all my capture and editing skills.  Happily the smooth cams were as smooth as they could be (new computer probably helped some there) and editing came easy.

Filmed at Fantasy Faire before it opened and grayness became queen, it is a fitting tale for the environment.

See it at SLARTIST here.

Or YouTube here.Read more at the source.

The woe of a classic novel Heroine

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

The last few days, on top of already working insanely hard and generally wearing myself out, haven’t been easy… When your PC has issues it’s like cutting off a lifeline, at least it is in my case, it left me feeling bereft and mopy until we were able to somehow magic it so it seemed more fixed than it had been before! Therefore I haven’t been in the best of moods for the past few days, and when you add to that extra drama… Ugh a girl is about ready to explode!! 
Luckily, Rudh had been dressed for the part Read more at the source.

Fantasy Faire 2016 Sim – Echtra

Echtra | SLURL | SHOPS
Sponsored by The Lost Unicorn Gallery

Echtra (Loki Eliot)
The land is stuck in time. There is no summer nor is there any winter. There is just a grey emptiness hanging over the once busy town of Echtra and the surrounding moorland. And what of the legends that tell of a great sleeping dragon under the hill the town is built. Will the secrets of this once thriving community be revealed and if they can be discovered exactly who will awake?

Echtra is a descriptively simple looking slightly viking themed sim. But if you have … Read more at the source.

Too long are the hours spent in the chains of my addictions.

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

The Look
Head LeLutka Aria
Head Applier Glam Affair Mna Jamaica @ Kustom 9
Necklaces Avaway Emmanuelle @ Cosmopolitan Bi Weekly 
Pose oOo Studio High Seven