♥ Desire ♥

In Community, Events, Fashion by Kaci Soderstrom

It’s been an exciting and scary few days! I’m sorry I’ve not posted, but real life has been rather demanding. In my last post I was talking about navigating the complicated world of mortgages in real life.. and sure enough that’s taken off in it’s own whirlwind. We put in an offer which was rejected twice and then third time it was accepted. We finally compromised on a price set by them.. which was slightly higher than our second offer, but not the full asking price. Anyway, they gladly accepted that, which is the main thing! So.. that means I’ve Read more at the source.

Tal’s Designer Spotlight Tuesday C’est La Vie!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

Today I am highlighting such a wonderful designer Larcoco Mathy ( C’est La Vie!).  She does the cutest dresses and accessories on the grid  So Whimsical, very well detailed and textured that you will fall in love with her styles I know it! So without further ado some past posts I have done for this awesome store!

Credits Here

Credits Here

The Credits

Credits here

Credits here

A Consignment of Psycho Snatch!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

Once a year at the arrival of spring, an eerie silence falls over the hidden mountain swamps of Cadair Idris. From somewhere deep within the sound of carnival music rolls through the air, looping repeatedly, trying to seduce people to come and see the bright colours and funtastic rides of the fair… The birds do not sing when the carnival calls people in, and even the roar of the loudest motorbike is drowned out by the music that takes control of your mind…
The Gator Hell Carnival was once a glowing beacon in the spring sunshine… The air was filled Read more at the source.

You’ve got to win a little, lose a little, yes, and always have the blues a little.

The Look
Skin Izzie’s Romy Peach @ The Skin Fair
Hair EMO-tions Starline V2
Top Vision S&F Group Gift Top Tan Maitreya Applier Version
Pants Apple May Designs Shades of Khaki
Background
Chair with Nests and Pots Serenity Style Spring Chair and Nest Set @ Four Seasons Market
Roses in Bucket 8f8 – primavera in Toscana Bucket of Roses @ The Arcade
Sifter on Wall  8f8 - primavera in Toscana Wooden Sifter @ The Arcade
Window Shutters Kunst Venetian window (right)
Windows and Wood Planks Reverie Honey Pie Windows and Wood Planks

Now Playing Glory of Love by Bette Midler 

Read more at the source.

Blogger Applications Open!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne

Originally posted on Fantasy Faire 2015:

Do you love Fantasy Faire? Do you consider yourself homeless the rest of the year because you feel the Fairelands are your true home? (Shamelessly yoinking this wonderful expression from Caitlin Tobias.)

Do you also happen to blog fantasy regularly? Are you squeeing in advance just thinking about the chance to explore the Fairelands and to immerse yourself into them, to indulge in the inspiration they radiate and turn it into pictures and words?

If so, you might want to read this and then apply away:
http://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/blogger-info/

View original

Read more at the source.

I don’t give a damn ’bout my reputation

The Look
Skin Izzie’s Romy Peach @ Skin Fair
Hair KoKoLoRes Shona
Top Blueberry Leather Bustier @ The Bikers Choice Fair
Pants Gawk Leather Pants Leo
Bike Helmet B&W Design Biker Helmet Black Female @ The Bikers Choice Fair
Necklace D-Style Cross Collar
Pose from DelMay Oh Yeah?

Background
Garage .:M.LAW:. Bikers Garage @ The Bikers Choice Fair
Motorcycle Consignment The Garage Collection Rat Rod
Air Pump, Gas Pump and Tires Consignment The Garage Collection
Fuel Tank Plethora – Fuel Tank 

Faida & Fallen Gods at The Fantasy Collective

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne

Faida & Fallen Gods at The Fantasy Collective
“Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.”
~ Keri Russell

Body

Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V2.1

Skin: (*) [LoveMe Skins] Jessica Skin – Sunkiss *NEW* (@ Skin Fair)
Thank you June Slamson <3

Shape: My Own

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female– Relaxed

Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body – Feet V2.1 (Included with Mesh Body)

Nails: {Wicked} Peach – Mani/Pedi -Retro Chic Pastels SLINK *NEW* (@ The Kawaii Project)

Hair: *ARGRACE* TSUBASA

Eyes: {Dead Apples} Marble Eyes – Electric *NEW* (@ The Men’s Dept.)

Ears: [MANDALA] STEKING EARS Season 5

Makeup… Read more at the source.

Aliens Among Us in Second Life

In Community, Events, Fashion by Kyng Johin

It is not unusual to hear people talking about avatars in Second Life that look so unlike other avatars one would think they are an entirely different species.

I am not talking about furries, tinies, petites, robots, vampires or monsters, or any of the other unusual avatars found in Second Life.

The ones I speak of are extremely tall, well over seven feet tall, and often beyond the eight feet tall range. They are very thin, like a long exclamation mark. They have long legs that go from here to way up there, elongated slender necks, small heads with defined … Read more at the source.