Halloween Promo Shape at Ample Avi

In Community, Events, Fashion by Kyng Johin

Halloween is creeping upon us [sneaky little, freaky little holiday]. Events have developed a Halloween theme, designers have created Halloween items, and stores are putting out Halloween specials.

THROE - Halloween PROMO Special

Ample Avi is no exception. A new shape, called THROE, is available for Halloween, at a super-low PROMO price of L$100 until after Halloween. THROE is mod-copy, and is available only at the main store in Pryeri. After Halloween, the shape will be available at the regular price.

THROE means “bad luck” and if you miss out on this Halloween special, it will be your bad luck.

Ample Avi, the Full … Read more at the source.

Waiting makes me restless. When I’m ready, I’m ready.

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

The Look
Skin Aimi Anna Naturals 01-03
Hair Spellbound Nacho Bitch Brunettes
Jacket with Sweater Gizza Asymmetric Leather Jacket Browns
Pants Gizza Josie Pants
Boots J’s Mainstore Short Lace Up Boots Denim
Bracelet Atooly Curved Chain Bracelet
Pose DelMay Slalom
Those who know me well, i mean really well, know that i hate to wait. Granted i know this is a downfall but waiting does drive me absolutely insane.  I want to go go go all the time.  If i stop and stand still too long i become restless and bored and that leads to trouble … Read more at the source.

Apocalyptic

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne

Apocalyptic

Hello everyone :)

I have had alot of masks over the years but none come close to Flite’s epic Apocalypse mask at N21! As soon as I saw the ad I knew I had to go and win them all and I almost did. lol I have every one except the one I really wanted, the Riot Mask, but they are all kickass. They are well made and very detail oriented. If your looking for a killer mask to add to your look these are the ones you want!

SkullLine2

Body

Skin: (*) Elysium – Devine II … Read more at the source.

♥ All wrapped up ♥

In Community, Events, Fashion by Kaci Soderstrom

Today I’m wearing an adorable outfit from Lil Big Me. It fits baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars and is really cute and perfect for this time of year. I love the scarf and headband in particular.. which is weird for me since I’m not usually a huge fan of headbands (mostly because I can never get them to fit my head right some of them) but this one just goes perfectly with my cute pigtails hairstyle from Chemistry. It’s new to my inventory, but it’s not a new style.. I’m a bit of a late comer to it. I Read more at the source.

Taking a Walk

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

I mentioned the TAG Gacha Event before, but I had to admit that I am counting my lucky stars with at least one of the stores in the line-up!!! 
You might have realised that I am a little obsessed with a store that pumps out so much cuteness, I have to take it all in slowly or risk fear of being made to explode in an explosion of uber cuteness! 
The fact that these items are in a gacha machine may be a good thing, I mean that way you get less of an explosion… Unless you’re like me and Read more at the source.

RMK Halloween: the Magical Academy

In Community, Events, Fashion by Softpaw Sommer

Halloween post!

A nice list of halloween places to go is at Kirstentacular’s blog here

Also the destination guide has a good list

click for bigger

Outfit *{ SeVered GarDeN }* PUKKY SLURL
Hair 175 Elite Hairs*.Hallow Spider Goddess hair SLURL
Pose :Picture This! Poses: By Lantern Light SLURL
Sim RMK Halloween: the Magical Academy SLURL

So this is a fun lil game event for Halloween. You do get a free uniform to wear but I wanted to explore with the above outfit. The uniforms rather cute though.

You’re playing a magician that is just learning the … Read more at the source.

In chess one cannot control everything. Sometimes a game takes an unexpected turn, in which beauty begins to emege

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

The Look on Both of us
Hair Truth Devinna 
Accessories Luminary  Hela 
Dresses Junbug Trillian 
Poses Del May Happy Go Lucky and Di’s Opera Contour Line 2
I am very lucky to have such a great friend in Mia.  So creative and full of fun and did i mention beautiful?  She has a great beauty about her not just on the outside but inside too which is rare to find in Second Life.     She is super creative too, this scene and look were created by her. Check out her flickr pic of us.  Thank you Mia i totally … Read more at the source.

Oleana

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne

Oleana

Hello everyone :)

I can’t believe October is almost over already. Its been an insane month with so many incredible events but with the end of the month coming it means the end of some of these events. The Mystic Realms Faire is ending in FOUR days! I can not say enough good things about this event. It is one of my favorites of this year and the organizers and designers did such an amazing job. I will definitely be looking forward to this event next year.

If you have not stopped by the Mystic Realms Faire you really should … Read more at the source.