DCNY Closing Sale

In Community, Events, Fashion by ℳøηї

Hey guys! Just found out about this sale at DCNY - a closing sale :( It’s always sad to see long-standing stores close in Second Life.

Anessa Stine had this to say:

The time has come for DCNY to close it’s in-world Mainstore. It has been a pleasure operating DCNY alongside Dawn Memorial, for the last 5 years, and before that it was helmed by Dave Casanova, making it one of the oldest ‘brands’ in Second Life.

To offer you the best possible prices we are holding a store-wide SALE, everything in our Mainstore has been marked down by 60%,

Read more at the source.

PINK AND PURPLE?! Am I feeling OK?

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

LOL, Like the title of this post suggests, THIS is a fairly rare thing for me! Pink and purple – although OK granted I do pink a little more – are two colours that rarely, if ever, become a part of my wardrobe! Somehow though, I was pulled in that direction and one are the Halloween looks, to be replaced by something that looks overly candified! Maybe this could be a Halloween costume for me though?! I mean a Zombie needs to do something different?! 

I think though, that I will blame the colour choices for this look largely on Read more at the source.

♥ Rest in peace ♥

In Community, Events, Fashion by Kaci Soderstrom

I should be in bed, but I can’t sleep.. it’s almost 5:30am as I type this and I’ve still not managed to sleep. So.. defeated, I got up and decided I’d do some blogging.

I’m wearing a Halloween-esque dress from Soken Kids that fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars. The dress is in traditional Halloween colours of orange and black and has a cute kitty face on the front of it.. with a ribbon and bow directly beneath it. Aww it’s purrfect.. get it? Yeah, I’m full of silliness when I’ve not slept. 

My hair is another style from Read more at the source.

♥ Egyptian Mummy ♥

It’s almost Halloween.. which means we all need to break out our scary costumes and all things creepy. 

In spirit of Halloween being almost on us I’m dressed up as an egyptian mummy today, an awesome costume from Tic Tot Toe. Not only does it look awesome.. it comes with it’s own animation overrider too! Which means you can stumble around like an egyptian mummy for real! It’s got lots of attachment pieces (flexi bandages) which didn’t really take much editing or fiddling around and if you really hate to edit pieces then the outfit would still rock without Read more at the source.

A Different Hallowe’en Visit

In Community, Events, Fashion by Dreamer

Dear Diary:

As a kid, I was always scared when I went out on Hallowe’en.  Lots of my friends loved it and dressed up in the scariest, grossest, awfulest costume that they could get.  I went more for the fantasy, girly type.

One of my favourite places to visit is the Meta Body display.  I’ve quite a few bodies from that place so I decided to dress up for Hallowe’en this year wearing one of the displays.  It’s the type of costume I like and the great part is they are all free.

Meta Body is an interesting project to
Read more at the source.

Horror Haute Fades for October…

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

Horror Haute is slowly beginning to fade into the setting Autumn sun for October… Friday brings the most exciting day of the dead for the year, but it also sees the doors close on the coffins of the Horror Haute Vampires… 
I wanted to make one last salute to the blood drinkers, and another nod in the direction of the awesome and creative designers that offer up their horrific goods every month! 

As you can see, I took the sulty, and classic, route for my last trip into Vampire land… Being honest it’s not somewhere that Zombie me feels really Read more at the source.

♥ I’m gonna pop some tags ♥

Got two pics in this post today.. featuring two cute outfits from Enchanted Bowtique. They are both cute and snuggly.. and they fit both baby and kid ToddleeDoo’s, which is always a bonus! I grabbed Damon to pose with me for these cute pics.. it’s so hard to find people when I need them to be on! As always, full credits can be found at the end of the post.

In the first picture, I’m wearing “Zee” from Enchanted Bowtique and Damon is rocking an outfit from LTT. In the second picture he’s wearing an epic freebie from Geek’s Read more at the source.

Marna – 25L Tuesday @ Teriotrope

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne

25L Tuesday @ Teriotrope

Hello everyone <3

Its time for another edition of 25L Tuesday and as always there is tons of great deals! This week  [Teri]otrope has two fabulous new releases. I am wearing one of them called Marna. It is a really cute outfit that comes with the dress, neck corset and demon wings. This would be perfect for Halloween or RPing or anything else you might do in SL and for 25L its a steal!

Stop by [Teri]otrope today!

Body

Skin: (*)7 Deadly s{K}ins – Halloween Girl V2 DEF *NEW* (@ The Beauty Pageant)
Thank you Izara Read more at the source.