21 Shoe Event – May Round

In Community, Events, Fashion by ℳøηї

Hello shoe lovers – welcome to another round of 21 Shoe! Last month I had promised to keep you updated on whether the group will give out gifts for being a member of the group. And they did! Last week we received the following:

“Ahoy shoe lovers. For this round of 21Shoe we have an exclusive set of 12 fashion poses with mirrors courtesy of Thirty Loop Animations. The included 21Shoe Simple Pose Stand will whisper you instructions when you stand on it. Thank you for your fashionthusiasm and support!

Because of this stand, I was able to take Read more at the source.

The Fears of an Evil Dead Queen…

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

Fears about things can be controlling and all consuming at times, and I know that everyone has their own fears and ways of dealing with them, be they phobias – like I have with aliens – or be they those things that keep niggling at you in RL… Financial worries or worries about people… All of these things can affect your mood in so many ways… Right now I am worrying about the latter, trying not to let it affect me but still hoping that things remain as they are and should be… 
Luckily when I am feeling this way, Read more at the source.

Locked Out of Life

In Community, Events, Fashion by Aria E Appleford

blew it 1
What was the big deal about staying in a hotel when you went into the city and partied all night.  Anyone make it back to the actual room they rented?  Anyone?
Anyone make it to any room in that hotel?? 
I didn’t think so.

blew it 2
We might as well have thrown the money out the window as we drove to wherever we were going.
And then there is all the awks of waking and not having any clue where you are or who the bearded lady is that you are with.
OK that never happened to me but I have a
Read more at the source.

I am the night and the night and the night alone understands me and enfolds me in its arms

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

The Look
Head LeLutka Aria 
Skin and LeLutka Head Applier YS&YS Ginny Fantasy Vamp @ The Fantasy Collective
Hair No.Match No Tears 
Eyes Ikon Immortal Crimson
Collar Dirtyland The Ultimate Collar on Marketplace
Chains Luas Store Mircella Chains Top Mixed Metal & Old gold @The Fantasy Collective

When you don’t hold your pipe with the proper poise, smoking is very hazardous for your image

The Look
Head LeLutka Aria
Head Applier and Skin YS&YS Ginny Tone 03 @ Shiny Shabby
Hair Mina Myrtle Dark Browns @ Shiny Shabby
Eyes Ikon Sovereign Eyes Chocolate
Pants Gawk Drainpipe Black
Shoes Glamistry Echlum Heels 
Pipe Kunst Norman pipe / rustic @ Shiny Shabby
Whiskey Bottle and Holster Kunst @ Shiny Shabby
Location The Bar @ Derailed 

Torture for Treasure

In Community, Events, Fashion by Tymmerie Thorne

I sat for almost 3 hours to be in the audience for the Gacha Show this past weekend. Why do I torture myself? For the same reason anyone in SL does things like this: the promise of a gift. This was extra special since it was a gift from Apple Fall. Luckily, the gift turned out to be this charming daybed, upon which I can rest my weary self. It is lovely – but seems small to me. Unfortunately, it is no mod, so it has to stay this size. It is the perfect size if you are reenacting Read more at the source.

♥ Day at the beach ♥

In Community, Events, Fashion by Kaci Soderstrom

I’ve been so incredibly busy in real life with all things grownup and boring. I’ve been so stressed with it all and haven’t been able to log into Second Life at all since my last post.. so I’m glad today I got a little time online.

I decided to go to the beach and look for seashells, because they’re pretty and I thought it’d be a fun thing to do on my down time. Of course I had to look cute while on my beach adventure! I opted for an adorable swim set from ugly duckling, which is available Read more at the source.

Just pull me down hard and drown me in love

The Look
Skin Izzie’s Samantha Caramel Group Gift
Hair Tableau Vivant Fresh Mess @ Shiny Shabby Starts May 20
Bikini Blacklace Charlie Bronze W/Omega Applier 
Waist Chain !APHORISM! Bijou Collection – Waist Chain – Tigers Eye @ Shiny Shabby May 20
Chair Zerkalo Love nest Vintage Loveseat Rare @ Shiny Shabby Starts May 20
Sign Zerkalo @ Shiny Shabby
Now Playing Come on Get Higher by Matt Nathanson… Read more at the source.

Just Resting my Eyes

In Community, Events, Fashion by ℳøηї

I had heard that It All Starts with a Smile was back open, so I decided to go check it out. It is now on the Tramonto sim. While exploring I chatted with a couple of people. The last time I was there I did not see anyone. I suggest that all of you guys should come check it out – great for taking pictures or to just take a break from what you are doing.

Just resting my eyes @ It All Starts With a Smile - Second LifeHair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Fresh mess – Naturals II (@ May’s Shiny Shabby)
Skin: Glam Affair – Cleo – Jamaica + lipstick (20); … Read more at the source.