Monocle Moment

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne-Heron

Monocle Moment

Man … can go up against gravitation in a balloon, and why should he not hope that ultimately he may be
able to stop or accelerate his drift along the Time-Dimension, or even turn about and travel the other way.

~ H.G. WELLS, The Time Machine

Body

Skin: (*) 7 Deadly s{K}ins – Patience Taupe *NEW*
Thank you Izara Zuta <3

Shape: My Own

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female– Gesture

Hair: Wasabi Pills Magician Hair

Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes – Leonine

Ears: [MANDALA] FANTASY ELF Ears

Makeup

Eyeshadow: .la petite morte. shahla makeup.bronze shadow

Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray – Liner … Read more at the source.

Lainey Thorne-HeronMonocle Moment

New @ The Deck – My Attic – NOW OPEN

In Community, Designers, Events, Fashion by Sasy Scarborough

My Attic - September 2014 - Starts 21st

It is another round of My Attic, and this editions theme is ‘Between the Lines’ the Designers have come together with incredibly striking items that take you on a tour through their interpretation of this theme. For the next ten days only all items at My Attic are 95L, and then full price in their stores after the event closes.

Join our Flickr group to upload your own pictures of you in these items, and check out all the lovely pictures taken by others of this round, and past rounds of My Attic.

https://www.flickr.com/groups/myatticatthedeck/

Click to TP to My

Read more at the source.
Sasy ScarboroughNew @ The Deck – My Attic – NOW OPEN

Room With a View

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne-Heron

Room With a View

Hello Everyone :)

I hope your enjoying your weekend! I also hope you have stopped by A Clockwork Spiral and checked out all the amazing designs. I am doing something a little different for this post because I could not wait to show you all the wonderful things you can pick up for your home, business, hideout or wherever you are when your not shopping or clubbing.

I have seen 22769 at alot of events and no matter what the event is they ALWAYS come up with designs that are creative, well designed AND are perfect for the event they … Read more at the source.

Lainey Thorne-HeronRoom With a View

I’ve heard of being thrown under a bus….but under a train…thats a whole different thing!~

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

The Look
Skin Izzie’s Patty SK NEW
Hair Ploom Splayed Browns
Top C’est La Vie  Ethel JK(pink) for Creation JP Starting Sept 20
Jeans 20 Five Skinny Jeans
Shoes fri.day  Persephone.Pumps for Fifty Linden Friday 
Nails Happy Undead Vinyl Grey’s to Red 
Pose Bounce this Jade #1
Taleah McmahonI’ve heard of being thrown under a bus….but under a train…thats a whole different thing!~

♥ Sharks! ♥

In Community, Events, Fashion by Kaci Soderstrom

Super duper cute outfit from Heffalumps to show you today. It’s a nautical themed outfit, which I really love. It comes with a sailor hat too but it didn’t look right with my hair.. -flips hair dramatically- The outfit comes with a nicely textured skirt, top, shoes, hat, bangles and an awesome silver anchor necklace. A very complete outfit! It’s available in baby size only though, sorry kid ToddleeDoo’s. Definitely a cute look though.

How cool is this pose from Shutterbugs? I’m a big fan of the chalk poses.. they’re just so kid like and quirky. This one seemed to Read more at the source.

Kaci Soderstrom♥ Sharks! ♥

♥ Book Smarts ♥

In Community, Events, Fashion by Kaci Soderstrom

Cute nerdy outfit from Tiny Buttons to show you today. The outfit comes with the shirt which has on it “They are not only books”, 3/4 length leggings, shoes, nerd glasses and hair bow. It fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo’s, yay! I’m loving the shoes in particular, they rock all by themselves in my opinion.

I’m posing in front of a library truck that I got at an event a while ago.. so apologies if it’s not available anymore. It was made by Marmelade and I hadn’t had the opportunity to use it yet. I sometimes get things and Read more at the source.

Kaci Soderstrom♥ Book Smarts ♥

Hmmmm……Maybe i should have consulted the zombie handbook………

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

The Look
Skin  Aimi Skins Celine Natural
Hair Ploom Holli Browns 48 Hour Sale ends today 
Gloves Gizza Part of Charlotte Outfit
Dress Vision S&F Leather Dress Dolche
Nylons Blacklace Part of Timeless Set
Shoes fri.day Gloria Coal @ Collabor88
Thigh Knives Plethora – Thigh Holster & Knives – Cold Steel 
Background
Beanbag Sari-Sari Doomsday Treasures @ Level Up
Sign Seven Emporium Death is Certain @ The Arcade
Zombie Mesh Statue Zombie Men on Marketplace
Hat on Zombie C’est La Vie Mr Wallen Hat
Pose fri.day Sweet.Sour Poses #3
Taleah McmahonHmmmm……Maybe i should have consulted the zombie handbook………