Jenna

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne

DE Designs - Jenna Lingerie

“There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a person being themselves. Imagine going through your day being unapologetically you.”
~ Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

Body

Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Skin: (*)  -Muse- The seasons -Spring-light *NEW*

Shape: My Own

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female– Elegant

Nails: (*)  The Wicked Peach – Ferocious Nail Appliers *NEW* (@ Cirque de Seraphim)
Thank you Autumn Amaranth <3

photo nails.png

Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Aidoru Series – Kyary

Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes – Ghost

Makeup

Eyeshadow: .ARISE. Cat Eyeshadow / Black

Eyelashes: *MC* “Falsies” … Read more at the source.

Dias Muertos, Monster High’s Newest Student!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

Horror Haute, Horror Haute, my favourite time of the month is here YAY!!!! 
The theme for this month, if my last post didn’t give it away any is Day of the Dead, or Dia De Los Muertos, which is going to mean bright colours, flowers and lots of happy Rudh hehe… If you want a small dosage of colour in your life then you shouldn’t miss a little trip to the Horror Haute Skybox this month…
My first dose of Horror for November, got me singing the Monster High theme tune in my head again… I swear if these dollies Read more at the source.

♥ Winter Curls ♥

In Community, Events, Fashion by Kaci Soderstrom

Something a bit different for me today in this post because I normally do full body shots but today I felt the need to have a close up. I am in love with snow right now, so hence the snowy scene.. I’m probably going to bore you with snow soon.

Anyways, my jacket is from Little Nerds. It’s a cute little puffer coat in mint with polka dots all over. It fits baby and kid ToddleeDoo and you can team it with your fave bottoms for a super cute snuggly look.

This very curly cute hairstyle I have on Read more at the source.

Flowers Make Me Smile!!!!!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

This one is going to break us in gently LOL… It’s also the first of a set, but has NOTHING to do with the event that I am about to start talking about in the next few days… Horror Haute is coming, and this photo will give you a subtle – or maybe not so subtle hint as to what this month’s theme is!
Now don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Autumn, but there is one thing that I will admit I miss just a little at this time of year and that would be flowers! I miss the crazy Read more at the source.

Kiss my Freaky Geek

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

The Look
Skin Aimi’s Skin Elisa Naturals
Hair Spellbound Bubsy 
Dress katat0nik (super fap) Comical Dress for Slink Physique @ Geeks’n’Nerds  Opens Nov 24
Glasses C’est LaVie Vivi Glasses @ Xiasumi School Event
Shoes fri.day Lily Candy
Pose DelMay Kiss My Hand 
Block Furniture Set includes Chairs, Table and Wall Blocks Sari-SariGeeks’n’Nerds  Nov 24
Lamp on Wall Sari-Sari Wall Invader Lamp @  Geeks’n’Nerds Nov 24
Periodic Ceiling Lamps Sari-Sari @  Geeks’n’Nerds Nov 24
Bag on the Chair fri.day Dreamer Backpack @  Geeks’n’Nerds Nov 24
Power Cord on the Floor Second Spaces @ Geeks’n’Nerds Nov 24

You’ve got a long list of lovers…they’ll tell you i’m insane!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

The Look
Skin Aimi Skins Elisa Natural @ The Big Show
Hair Magika Shimmer
Eyes Ikon Ardent Eyes ICe
Lipsticks Izzie’s Patty Darks
Mascara Tears Izzie’s  I’m not feeling very well
Nails Happy Undead Vinyls Greys to Red
Top and Skirt Liv-Glam Boutique Turning Tables
Shoes Reign Thistle Heels for Slink Mid Feet
Bangles MG - Damasc – Combo 2 
Pose DelMay Converse Left
My friend Gianna wanted me to create a series of images based on the Taylor Swift Blank Space video.  I am trying not sure how close i am coming but it is fun to try and … Read more at the source.

New @ The Deck – My Attic – November ‘ How to Marry a Millionaire “

In Community, Designers, Events, Fashion by Sasy Scarborough

This round of My Attic is themed ‘ How to Marry a Millionaire ” based on the fantastic film starring Iconic Actresses Lauren Bacall, Marilyn Monroe and Betty Grable. If you have never seen it, I strongly urge you to, it is a wonderful film.

The Designers that are participating in this round have done an incredibly inspired collection of items, that during this event will only be 95L per item. Each item will then be full price in the store after the event, so it is definitely a not to be missed opportunity.

A big big big thank you … Read more at the source.