Fireplace Zerkalo  Halloween in White – Mantle – RARE @ The Seasons Story
Lanterns Zerkalo Vintage Treasures @ The Epiphany Starts Today
Mirror Zerkalo  Vintage Treasures – Love Frame @ The Epiphany Starts Today
TableZerkalo Precious End Table
Pumpkin Zerkalo   Halloween in White Pumpkin  @ The Seasons Story
Box on Floor Zerkalo  Vintage Treasures Jewelry Box @ The Epiphany Starts Today
Rug Zerkalo  Vintage Treasures Rug @ The Epiphany Starts Today
Ottoman Zerkalo  Halloween in White Pouf  @ The Seasons Story
Rocking Chair Zerkalo  Halloween in White … Read more at the source.

Solaris Fashion Week – Autumn/Winter 2015

In Community, Events, Fashion by ℳøηї

Hey guys! Solaris Autumn/Winter 2015 (A/W ’15) Fashion week started on October 10th, and ends on the 18th. According to their website:

“This year, we reached out to a group of new and inspiring designers, along with our known fashion designers. And also, as this is our premier fashion week, we are making sure to offer shows when you want to see them, on the weekends ONLY. This season promises to offer something for everyone. Along with collaborative shows, we will be featuring several theme shows and a special show featuring designers participating in the Designers Showcase monthly event..”

… Read more at the source.

Warnings about Collecting Conkers

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

Autumn is finally here, my FAVOURITE season of them all… I love the Spring too, but it is the Autumn that always gets me excited. Perhaps it is because of the Halloween Holiday? Perhaps it is the changing of the colours from vibrant greens to reds and oranges and yellows? Perhaps it’s something more morbid? You know me, my twisted brain may well be getting a sub-concious kick out of the fact that the trees are “dying” and going into their long Winter sleep! I do have to admit I love that feeling of being able to snuggle up warm Read more at the source.

In Community, Events, Fashion by Ygrey Auer

Domingo azul.

body: Slink physique
skin appliers: Mudskin, lips: Modish

mesh head:  Lelutka
eyes: IKON
hair: elikatira
nails appliers: Dave
dress: Wertina (Color Me Project)
cardigan: FLRN (Color Me Project)
shoes: Ingenue
necklace: IT! (Color Me Project)
flower: fri.

Read more at the source.

Autumn paints in colors summer has never seen

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

The Look
Head LOGO Chloe 
Head Applier Izzie’s Uma for Logo Chloe Requires use of Omega Logo Hud
Hair No Match No Power
Necklace Half Deer Wooden  Savannah Necklace (Gazelle)
Watch Izzie’s Leather and Beads Watch
Tights Izzie’s Sheer Tights Colors Maitreya Applier
Overknee Socks Izzie’s Overknee Socks Maitreya Applier … Read more at the source.

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Dreamer

Dear Diary:

This is Thanksgiving Weekend in Canada.  In my first world, I’m cooking a big turkey dinner for all my family and friends.  In my second life, I’m celebrating In the same way.

I invited Sam and Chloe for a mouth-watering turkey dinner, lots of stuffing, lots of gravy and finishing off with pumpkin pie and whipped cream.

The three of us wish all of our Canadian friends a Happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy the day with family and friends.

Good Night for now.

Pumpkin pie, coffee and décor from La Galleria.Read more at the source.

Look of the Day – 10.11

In Community, Events, Fashion by ℳøηї

Hey guys! I’ve been sporting this look for a few days around the grid, so I figured it was good enough to be featured as a Look of the Day! I got the dress from Ricielli’s latest hunt. I saw someone on FB say the hunt ended the 13th, so I wanted to make sure you had time to go down and check out the items.

I wish this particular dress came in fitted mesh, but it is for standard sizes. There is another dress that I really liked (#4 to be specific), but it doesn’t fit me as
Read more at the source.