New @ The Deck – My Attic

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne

Originally posted on The Deck:

My Attic - November - Now Open

This round of My Attic is themed ‘ How to Marry a Millionaire ” based on the fantastic film starring Iconic Actresses Lauren Bacall, Marilyn Monroe and Betty Grable. If you have never seen it, I strongly urge you to, it is a wonderful film.

The Designers that are participating in this round have done an incredibly inspired collection of items, that during this event will only be 95L per item. Each item will then be full price in the store after the event, so it is definitely a not to be missed opportunity.

Read more at the source.

New @ The Deck – My Attic

In Community, Designers, Events, Fashion by Sasy Scarborough

My Attic - November - Now Open

This round of My Attic is themed ‘ How to Marry a Millionaire ” based on the fantastic film starring Iconic Actresses Lauren Bacall, Marilyn Monroe and Betty Grable. If you have never seen it, I strongly urge you to, it is a wonderful film.

The Designers that are participating in this round have done an incredibly inspired collection of items, that during this event will only be 95L per item. Each item will then be full price in the store after the event, so it is definitely a not to be missed opportunity.

A big big big thank you … Read more at the source.

Snow Days

In Community, Events, Fashion by Chic Aeon

The changes have begun in SNOW! It’s that time of year when many of us are wishing for white holiday weather — virtual is best; no shoveling.

The Christmas tree lot will be in the pale outdoor landscape this year.  This homey outdoor picnic table makes great scene.

An outdoor snowy bench now greets visitors at the SNOW landing point.

And there are even some new critters wandering the hills.

Come visit. … Read more at the source.

Heavenly

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne

Distorted Dreams at The Fantasy Collective
“…Her passions are made of nothing but the finest part of pure love; we cannot call her winds and
waters, sighs and tears; they are greater storms and tempests than almanacs can report…”

~ William Shakespeare

Body

Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body

Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia skin – India

Shape: My Own

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female– Elegant

Nails: (*) {Wicked} Peach – Winter Basics Nail Appliers *NEW*
Thank you Autumn Amaranth <3

Wicked Peach Winter Basics

Hair: [LeLutka]-CHRISTINE

Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes – green (no longer available :-()

Makeup

Eyeliners: .:Glamorize:. Onyx Eyeliners – 2

Eyelashes:… Read more at the source.

Come to the Creepy Carnival?!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

Some people have an fear of the circus, not because of the circus itself but because of something – or should that be someone – you’d see there… I never really liked them all that much, and would purposely avoid any that I ever had the displeasure of seeing face to face, but in truth Clowns have never been the stuff of my nightmares! I can see why people don’t like them, and as I said I don’t actively have anything to do with them if I can, but according to Sam Winchester “apparently clowns kill”, and as we all Read more at the source.

♥ Snowy ♥

In Community, Events, Fashion by Kaci Soderstrom

In my last post I mentioned how excited I am for Christmas.. so.. it had to be done, I had to have a post that featured snow! I love it when you’ve got loads of supplies in, the house is nice and warm and outside is covered in a blanket of soft snow. It’s only miserable if you know you need to go out in it really.. I’m hoping it snows over Christmas, once everyone has got all the bits and pieces they need to see through a week indoors of course. 

Anyways, this cute wintery look called “Jaimee Dress”
Read more at the source.