Reflection

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Anna Rain (DJLDYH3LL ADORED)

Reflection

Happy Mothers day to all those Mothers in the UK today, I hope your day is super special and any kids you have, have reflected on how super awesome you are!

I have been waiting to use this beautiful pose from Luane’s World for some time and the way it suited with this dress and boots had me so happy.

It is a new erotic pose but as I think I have shown it can work well with not so erotic but sexy poses too.

My dress is a new release from Me Sew Sexy at Sanarae which opens today! … Read more →

Mystical Beings in a Fae Forest

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Rudhmellowen

DRESS UP TIME on a lazy Sunday Afternoon. 
Well actually, it’s not really a lazy Sunday as I am working in my SL job, but it’s also not the busiest of times so I’m able to enjoy myself and get a little blogging and picture taking done… Doing one of my favourite blogger type things today which is playing dress up. Don’t get me wrong I love the basic, simple fashionista style shots too, but there’s nothing that gets me happier than letting my imagination run wild, finding a pretty place as a location and creating something pretty! 

Today is Read more →

So excited

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Softpaw Sommer

For the 5th year in a row I am an official Blogger for Fantasy Faire!

https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/

Can not WAIT to see these sims on April 19th! I need to go into my folders and fix the names for them for this year. Some sound SOOOO intriguing!

It will be a great way to fully start Relay for Life this year. And I am back with the Salmons! Back home. It will be a great year!

Little behind on the convo 5 a week thing I do, been having issues with the payment page. I’ve been told they are looking into … Read more →

Battle Mage

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Lainey Thorne

Battle Mage

Hi everyone,

I am super excited about today’s look! I have been on social meeting quite a few times complaining about the lack of battle gear for women. Don’t get me wrong I like gowns but they are not really battle friendly. Unless your starring in Pride, Prejudice and Zombies. lol

During last months Fantasy Gacha Carnival there was a outfit from TS Creations that I absolutely loved so I went to their store to see what else they have. As soon as I saw their designs I was going a happy dance. FINALLY battle friendly outfits with armor for … Read more →

Psst, Wanna buy a Bear?!

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Rudhmellowen

Now that I lost my main source of income in RL I am thinking about opening a new business for myself… Maybe something interesting that would be fun to do, although right now I’m not quite sure where that will lead me, I am thinking about it in SL too… I need to find a way to fund my virtual shopping habits… I have been thinking about trying to make a business out of my love of photography – but I don’t want that to diminish the enjoyment that I do get out of it – so maybe I’ll work Read more →

Shoetopia 2017 is here!

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by ℳøηї

Shoetopia is back, and it’s raining shoes! Shoetopia will open at 12 pm March 25th , and will end on April 15th. With over 50 designers participating, this will be an event that you don’t want to miss!

If you are s group member of Shoetopia’s sponsors (Blueberry, Breathe, CandyDoll, Empire, N-Core, and Reign), then you probably have already stopped by Shoetopia. Members of these groups were allowed to access Shoetopia 24 hours before the event opened.

There have been several videos floating around that shows what shoppers will find on Saturday. I watched videos from Alicia Chenaux, Kitty Read more →