Packing Up – Saying Goodbye

In Community, Events, Fashion by Chic Aeon

It is always difficult to say goodbye to places that you love. I have done it a few times in life — both real and virtual. It doesn’t get easier.

But there are memories. And new horizons with adventures to come.

I started packing things away this morning. Yes, a little early. I am always early; just how I am.   Taking down is almost as big a job as putting up — well, not really but when condensed into a week rather than years, it seems so.

With a long history of moving under my belt, a strategy is in … Read more at the source.

Voidar is the New Black, Apparently?!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

A few days ago I was reading through Flickr with my morning coffee, and I stumbled upon a random photo, something that caught my attention, something that was seeking SL faces… I read a little deeper and it appeared that Ashley Carter – creator of the Voidar SL series – wanted faces for an upcoming project… I couldn’t help but send my name in never thinking that I could be asked to participate!
I had however, pulled on an outfit that I was very much in love with and even though I wasn’t sure I would be doing anything with Read more at the source.

The SongBird at the Masquerade Ball

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

Even monsters like to dance…
I’ve always wondered what it would be like going to a masquerade and so this little monster was allowed to go to the ball! Though I am not sure she quite understood about wearing a mask to hide her identity… She just chose to make her skin into her mask!
Still isn’t she cute!!!! She’s a Horror Haute Princess, the belle of the Masquerade Ball, Horror Haute‘s Simply the Best hehe…

As you may well know this month’s theme for Horror Haute is Simply The Best of Horror Haute… I’ve been working through the Read more at the source.

The Plan.

In Community, Events, Fashion by Aria E Appleford

cherry tree 2
The case of the startled woman.
Lately I have been easily startled.
It comes from a lifetime of raising children and dodging bullets.  I am in permanent “fight or flight” mode … Which, when you are no longer able to make snap decisions. results in a sort of deer caught in the headlights stance with a deep primal scream and sometimes, slight  peeing of the pants.
The screaming hurts hubby’s ears.

cherry tree 1
Now when he is coming home he honks, he opens and closes the garage door several time, slams the truck door a couple of times, starts yelling, “It’s only
Read more at the source.

I am Canadian and i mustache salute you all!~

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

The Look
Head LeLutka Aria w/Izzie’s  Sophee Head Applier Peach
Hair and Hat Tableau Vivant Paper Hair @ Shiny Shabby
Eyes IKON  Odyssey Eyes – Rustic 
Earrings Izzie’s – Metal Feather Earrings @ The Dressing Room Fusion
Finger Mustache Izzie’s Finger Mustache w/Pose for Slink Point Hands Only @ My Slink Obsession
Necklace Izzie’s Metal Feather Necklace @ Uber
Top –Pixicat– Rustic.Shirt – DarkBlue @ Uber

Save the Date for Indie Teepee…..even earlier!~

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

I am extremely excited to be covering the Annual Indie Tepee Music and Arts Festival which starts on July 10th.  Right now  you can apply for a very special VIP pass for 800L which gives you early access to the event and some super cool free gifts.  For more information you can visit the Indie Teepee Website.

The Look
Head LeLutka Aria w/Izzie’s  Sophee Head Applier Peach
Hair and Hat EMO-tions Neneh 
Top Reverie L.A. Woman Tucked Tee Red 
Shorts Reverie L.A Woman BF’s Cutouts Faded 
VIP Pass Indie Teepee Festival Pass
Joint Kunst Joint @ Uber