Photofocus | History of Photography: Photos as Propaganda

In Community, iheartslFeed by John

As photography evolved, one theme remained fairly constant in the public’s opinion: seeing is believing. People generally regarded photographic prints as evidence of truth and reality. Steadily becoming more mobile, photographers tended to photograph scenes of current events wide, because as much visual information as could be jammed into a photo, the better the photo […]Read more →

Summers nearly over

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Anna Rain (DJLDYH3LL ADORED)

Snapshot_029

It has been and gone so quickly. Summer definately agrees with me and why not throw a BBQ to celebrate.

Chez Moi is offering you just that with this amazing BBQ set available in adult and PG options.

Summers nearly over

Masoom and Dark Passions helped me finish off my look today with awesome nails and gloves and where comfort is always an important issue these high ballerina shoes from Mooh with the colour variety hud are going to be great for anyone.

Snapshot_032

So at the end of yesterdays chapter I talked about leaving everything I had behind for the man I should … Read more →

Its the end of the world as we know and I feel fine

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Taleah Mcmahon

Its the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine

The Look
Head Lelutka Simone
Head Applier Glam Affair Valerie  @ Collabor88
Hair Vanity Hair Vanish @ The Fetish Fair 
Top Sari-Sari  Hot Day Tank Top @ Blush 
Shorts GizzA Dixie 
Garter Socks Sari-Sari Garter Knife High Socks @ Thereafter
Pose Foxcity Bento Sits @ Limit 8
Background
Build Unkindness Old Punk Hideout  @ Rewind 70’s punk 
Shelf Second Spaces – Supply Shelf – outlook: bleak @ Thereafter
Table Serenity Style– Andretti Recycled Old Wood Table @ Tres Chic
Couch Zerkalo Backstreet Hideout Old Couch Rare @ Kustom 9 
Rug  Zerkalo Backstreet Hideout Rug @ Kustom Read more →

Plastic Rainbow Glitter Smiles

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Rudhmellowen

I did something silly yesterday in regards to sharing something fun and crazy, and today I feel like sharing more bright and happy things – it’s masking how I really feel right now – it’s also the fault of some of the lovely pretties I’ve gathered for myself recently… I’ve been spoilt for choice as there is so much good stuff out there, a girl simply cannot help it! 
So today I’m going to do something all about rainbows and sunshine… Something so cute and retro that it makes me smile just to see myself looking this crazy… It’s perfect Read more →

Add Some Sprinkles

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Anna Rain (DJLDYH3LL ADORED)

Snapshot_027

I love the fact that in SL I can be really girly and not feel the cold. Well let’s be honest I would love to wear dresses and skirts all the time, but I hate the closeness of tights and well the UK is not known for its amazing sunshine and warm weather!

Once again blueberry has smashed it out the ballpark with this mega cute dress and because that was not enough she has given us the top as an added bonus.

Honestly I always say to everyone demo demo demo, but I know if I like the looks … Read more →

Back to School

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Lainey Thorne

Hello everyone, School is getting a little kinky thanks to Roawenwood’s new release, Kinky Back to School Gacha, at Romp. There is 7 common items that you can win; books, blotter, globe, bookcase, framed maps, time out chair, 5 animations, and bondage chair. 6 singles & 7 couple animations.     For the rares you can […]Read more →