Winter Warmth

In Community, Events, Fashion by Chic Aeon

New in SNOW, a seating area with interactive firepit for marshmallow toasting. Single and couples animations abound, with up to four folks at the pit.

Find this outside the new snow covered cabin (unfinished walls with lots of filming possibilities).

Stay warm!… Read more at the source.

Unity

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne

Unity

“So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.”
~ Baha’u’llah

Body

Skin: (*) 7 Deadly s{K}ins – Aerlinniel v2 *NEW* (@ Lubbly Jubblies)
Thank you Izara Zuta <3

Shape: My Own

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female– Casual

Hair: “”D!va”” Hair “Ange”

Eyes: (*) adoness : littus : eyes : warm brown *NEW* (@ Frost)
Thank you Cruella Pennell <3

Ears: [theSkinnery] Elongated Puki Ears (+skin appliers hud)

Mouth: [ PXL ] OpenMouthPRO

Makeup

Eyelashes: *MC* “Falsies” Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD

Unity

Outfit

Dress: (*) .::DD::. Iza *NEW* (@ Genre)
Thank Read more at the source.

Lazy Day in the Laguna Play House…

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

Sometimes having a lazy day is necessary… I’ve been busy working my little butt off trying to make sure I have everything I needed to photographed, edited and ready to go because of a few simple reasons… Firstly, Horrorfestive has been dominating my time, Secondly HellBone and I are leaving Holland to visit my parents over Christmas on Sunday, and lastly but as of today most importantly, today is the day that my SL sister Rava gets married to her man Mick…. 
I’m on Bridesmaid duty, Hell is walking her down the aisle, but on top of all of that, Read more at the source.

♥G o s h ! Fingers & Toesies – New Release 12.18.2014♥

In Community, Events, Fashion by Anastasia Bergbahn

╔═..═══════════════════════════════╗
G ᴏ S H ! G o o d O l e S o u t h e r n H o s p i t a l i t y
╚═══════════════════════════════..═╝

***NEW RELEASE 12.18.2014***

LADIES OF DISNEY – SUGAR SKULLS

What’s the best things about gettin’ your nails did at G o s h !???

★No Appointment Necessary. Walk-ins always welcome.

★No Dry Time! Your G o s h ! Mani/Pedi dry instantly. Apply them and go.

★No Chipping or Flaking!

★No Fading. Colors stay vibrant forever.

****These are Slink Avatar Enhancement Applier HUDs and are only compatible … Read more at the source.

A last little look at Horrorfestive… FOR NOW!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

That’s right, as of right now, this is my last little look at Horrorfestive 2014. There may be more to come, and I can tell you right now that Horrorfestiveness will be popping up in other things that I am working on, but this will possibly be the last time that it a post’s soul purpose is the darker side of the festive season lol… 
I also felt a little naughty, because well due to the Horrorfestive, I’ve kinda been neglecting other things… The Witching Hour for example is here, and rocking and rolling, and I got lost in Read more at the source.

Geek Chic—KittyCatS & Friends Advent Calendar, Day 18

In Community, Events, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Harper Beresford

“Why is being a nerd bad? Saying I notice you’re a nerd is like saying, ‘Hey, I notice that you’d rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you’d rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Linsey Lohan. Why is that?” ~ John Green

Geek Chic Continue reading Read more at the source.