Addicted to black 3

Ygrey AuerCommunity, Events, Fashion

Pink Fuel  ha enviado hoy la actualización de su piel Doll, incluyendo versiones para Catwa y LeLutka. Esta es una de mis pieles preferidas para las cabezas de LOGO y tengo que decir que se ve maravillosa en las otras cabezas.
En SL soy Tauro, así que he elegido el collar con el signo de Taurus de IT! para Addicted to Black.

I am Taurus, child of VenusWaiting for my train

mesh head: CatwaCandy
body: Slink physique
skin appliers: Pink FuelDoll V2
eyes: Avi-Glam
Hair: Moon
Skirt: LX Essentials (Addicted to Black)
Sandals: [NYNE]
Read more →

Bloggers’ Office Hours Today: 1 – 5 PM SLT

ℳøηїCommunity, Events, Fashion

Hey guys! Ever since the meetup that I hosted back in October took place, it was always my intention to continue gathering with other bloggers to talk about issues that we may experience. Unfortunately, lots of things happened after that meeting, and eventually my attention got pulled in other directions. After speaking with a few people this weekend, I came up with a new format on how to go about doing these meetings.

bloggers' office hours - second life

We are all very busy people, and perhaps a formal 2 out of 24 hours gathering is a lot to commit to. However, if we were to Read more →

And the mirror mirror on the wall sees my smile it fades again

Taleah McmahonCommunity, Events, Fashion

The Look
Head Lelutka Aria 
Head Applier Glam Affair – LiuLy @ Shiny Shabby
Hair Monso My Hair Yuju @ Uber
Dress Reverie  Antoinette Dress – Blue – Brown Maitreya @ Uber
Necklace, Earrings and Bracelet Izzie’s   Sahara @ Uber
Pose  oOo Studio Slouch Three

Bamboo in back Little Branch Bamboo Cluster on Marketplace

Addicted to Black 2

Ygrey AuerCommunity, Events, Fashion

No te acerques o prepárate a asumir las consecuencias.

Arrête!

Todo lo que llevo en esta foto, pendientes, brazalete, vestido y zapatos, es de Tashi y lo podéis encontrar en Addicted to Black. Viene con un hud para cambiar los colores. Las texturas son muy chulas.
all that blue
mesh head: CatwaCandy
body: Slink physique
skin appliers: Glam Affair
eyes: Avi-Glam

bracelet & earrings: Tashi(Addicted to Black)

Read more →

Come party with us at Seraphim’s 5th Anniversary Party!

Soon after I left the Rose Theater, I went to the Seraphim mega bash…well, that’s what I call having DJs for pretty much half of the day, and hard to get into the sim due to large crowds😀 I got there in time to listen to DJ Harlow Heslop, and I am now listening to DJ Ziekel (ziekling bunnyhug). The last few times I have been to clubs, I don’t even tune in to the DJ’s music stream. Well I do, but then I go back to whatever I was listening to😮 But I am loving everything that Read more →

Mimi Carpenter @ the Angel Manor Rose Theater

Hey guys! I’ve been out and about on the grid today. Continuing with Ferosh’s Fashion Weekend, I went to the Ferosh Fashion Institute (FFI)’s open house, and then later on went to see LaVian’s fashion show. Right now I am at the Rose Theater at the Angel Manor sim.

Angel Manor - Rose Theater

I am listening to Mimi Carpenter sing and play the piano (by the time I publish this, unfortunately her performance will be over). I get notices from time to time about various live artists at the theater, so when I saw that Mimi was performing, I wanted to make Read more →