Drifting Away

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne

Drifting Away

“With every drop of water you drink, every breath you take,
you’re connected to the sea. No matter where on Earth you live.”
~ Sylvia Earle, Oceanographer

Body

Mesh Head: LOGO (Solaris Okumura) Infinity Sadie Hybrid Mesh Avatar – Omega

Head Applier: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Loli Appleirs for LOGO – Jamaica (@ Uber)

Omega System: Love n’ Lust (Chellynne Bailey) Omega System Kit – Maitreya

Mesh Body: Maitreya (Onyx Leshelle) Mesh Body, Hands & Feet– Lara

Tattoo: Speakeasy (JamesEdwardQ) Bloom Tattoo

Hair: Alice Project (Alice Demonia) Gabriella  (@ Uber)

Eyes: IKON (… Read more at the source.

Censor Me! I’ll Bite My Tongue!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

Today I am working in the office again – I am normally free from this depressing place on Wednesdays and Thursdays – but what makes Fridays one of the worst week days for me is that it is usually Fridays in which I will be the days I have to be face to face with my boss – someone I have recently started referring to as “CuntyBollocks”… I don’t like using that word – ya know the one with the C – but seriously this man is the most infuriating, childlike, wannabe dictator I’ve ever met. What makes it worse Read more at the source.

The Annex Contest

In Community, Events, Fashion by Ygrey Auer

The annex invites you to enter their first ever photography contest! Fun, nostalgic, quirky or dramatic – the style is up to you. No need for editing skills, they want to see how you wear their items

1st place  – 10,000L
2nd place – 5,000L
3rd place – 2,500L

RULES
1 – Entries must showcase any item/items released in 2016.
2 – There’s no limit to the number of photos you may submit but each entry needs to show a different item.  Duplicate entries of the same item from the same person is not allowed.
3 – The Annex item … Read more at the source.

HEXtraordinary @ The Arcade

HEXtraordinary @ The Arcade

Hello Everyone:)

Gacha mania seems to be growing every month with more and more gacha events but there is one that is the granddaddy of them all and that’s The Arcade. Every round of this gacha event is extra special with some of the most amazing and creative prizes. Just join their group on Flickr and you can already see what is coming June 1st at their latest round. We won’t talk about my very long want list but instead lets talk about what I have for you in this post.:)

*HEXtraordinary* Pegasus Hatchling Arcade Reward

For the first time HEXtraordinary will … Read more at the source.

Fair Play Starts June 1st

Fair Play EC Poster V4 (698 x 1024)

Emerald City is the new game design by Fair Play and was inspired by a game called “Jewel Quest”.

A new era is born: This is really something new and was never seen on all the grid before: “The Jewel Gacha Hunt”!

28 creators of fantasy and gothic joined, to make these vision come true. Play for a price without knowing which merchant release will drop.

The first “Team Gacha” in Second Life!!

Certainly, there will be also awesome new releases, who donates and charity a percentage to:

Relay For Life Of Second Life (American Cancer Society)

Team Fox For Read more at the source.