High Fidelity-it’s worth a try.

In Community, iheartslFeed by John

Originally posted on Whooshing The Metaverse:
I first tried the High Fidelity worlds in late 2014 and really didn’t like it. Using it was way too technical and there really wasn’t any social aspect to it.  On Monday I heard Philip Rosedale’s discussion with Draxtor (https://draxfiles.com/2017/10/15/show-158/ The trick is getting beyond the endlessly repeating introductory…Read more →

Melusina’s Mysteries in Second Life

In Community, iheartslFeed by John

Originally posted on Inara Pey: Living in a Modem World:
Nitroglobus Roof Gallery: Mysteries Melusina Parkin returns to the Nitroglobus Roof Gallery for October, with an exhibition called Mysteries, and it is a thought-provoking display of photography. “Missing faces, veiled ones, obscure looks,” Melusina states in introducing the exhibition. “Statues and mannequins populate Second Life…Read more →

Monster

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Anna Rain (DJLDYH3LL ADORED)

Snapshot_030.jpg

“I’m friends with the monster that’s under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You’re trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I’m crazy, yeah, you think I’m crazy.”

Eminem-The Monster

Monster!

Snapshot_034

Clothing & Hair

Lingerie- MeSewSexy– Pearl Lingerie- The Chapter Four

Shoes with lace up stocking effect- Lindy Nita Black- Designer Showcase

Hair- Besom– Indigo- The Epiphany

Body and Skin

Head and Body Applier Lumae : Ruby-Dolce- Bare

Body/Hands/Feet-Maitreya Lara

Head- Catwa Catya Bento

Eyes-Ikon– Sovereign

Nail Applier- Dark Passions-Koffin Nails– Sadistic Stripes- The NightmareRead more →

Havenhollow 2017

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by ℳøηї

Hey guys! Over the weekend I got to visit Havenhollow, a sim where you can go trick – or – treating and explore.

The first time I went to Havenhollow was back in 2014. I liked both the candy and the spooky adventure. In 2015 I wanted to go, but I waited until Halloween, and the sim was too laggy for me to even walk. The Holiday Appreciation Association didn’t have it last year, so I made sure to go early this year ^^

When you arrive, you land in this area, and you receive the following message:
Read more →

Eye See You!

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Rudhmellowen

A few days ago Lil and I went for a walk around The Nightmare Event, a spooky awesome and yet festive event that’s perfect for this time of year and just creepy enough to get the blood pumping just a little faster. That’s one of the things I LOVE about Halloween, the creepy nature of it… You should know by now that being dark and macabre has the happiest effect on me LOL… 
So anyway, one of my favourite locations of The Nightmare was the tunnel of broken doll parts… Being a Living Dead Doll myself, it felt like Read more →