I Have No Choice.

Aria E ApplefordCommunity, Events, Fashion

batty1 
I could see a pet bat. 
I would like to accidently let it out and I would sit in a lawn chair moved over right to the edge of the property line, with my “Music to Clog By” turned up full blast.  I would eat chocolates and sip champagne and watch the neighbours try to run away from it, batting at it with their hands and screaming.  Then, when it would finally latch onto one of their necks I would look up and try to call it home.  I would say  “Murgenheimer  Muuuuurgenheeeeeiiiiimer.  Come here Murgeheimer.  Stop bothering the … Read more →

Classic Chanel

ℳøηїCommunity, Events, Fashion

If you ever need something that is red carpet quality, look no further! The Chanel set by Chop Zuey will be the talk of the town with its hematite,rubellite, and Russian alexandrite stones.

Read more →

Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes!

Taleah McmahonCommunity, Events, Fashion

Details
Items from Wimey Garden Set Gacha  @ Shiny Shabby
Weathered Crate Shelf C Yellow
 Watering Can Green
Gardening Pots
Watering Can Red
Weathered Crate Shelf B Red
Cottage Log Bench RARE 
Weathered Garden Hose RARE
Ivy YS&YS Hanging Ivy
Apt B Eco Plant Plaques 
Sari-Sari – Spring Backyard – Repurposed Rake
Apt B A little bit Shabby Sacks 
Serenity Style- Neva’s  Inspiration Cart  @ Shiny ShabbyRead more →

Aleutia @ the Spoonful of Sugar Festival

ℳøηїCommunity, Events, Fashion

The Spoonful of Sugar Festival is an event to benefit Doctors without Borders, or Médecins Sans Frontières. Here is an excerpt from the website:

Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.

The festival runs from September 9th to the 25th, so you still have a few days to check out the 5 sims for this event. There are 2Read more →