Black Friday Hair Sales In Secondlife

In Community, Events, Fashion by Lainey Thorne

Originally posted on Hair SL:

You want Black Friday Sale into right?  This is what I have found so far.  I am sure there is a ton more but I am but one person so forgive me OK

• Kokolores – Whole Main store 50% off ! | Nov 27 – 29.
  • Amacci 50% off on marked products | Nov 27 –  29.
  • Wasabi Pills – All Fat Packs marked down to 500L! Nov 27 ONLY.
  • Magika – Participating in the 12 Days Of Savings on Marketplace. Select styles marked down to 160L
  • Mina Hair  – 50%
Read more at the source.

O Christmas Tree

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

Christmas Tree Artisan Fantasy Snowden Peaks – Christmas Tree w/Gifts
Sofa The Loft – Highland Sofa Tannenbaum Holiday Market
Picture Commoner Gilded Modern / Wall Art (Jingle Bells 02) Tannenbaum Holiday Market
Table The Loft  – Highland Coffee Table Tannenbaum Holiday Market
Game on Table The Loft  – Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe Tannenbaum Holiday Market
Chair six o’clock grunge armchair @ Cosmopolitan Bi Weekly
Merry Pillow MudHoney Throw Pillow Merry Plaid Tannenbaum Holiday Market
Fireplace Digs Landon Fireplace 
Globes on Fireplace The Loft – Christmas Tree Forest Tannenbaum Holiday Market
Wreath Commoner Gilded Modern Himmelli Wreath … Read more at the source.

No Beauty Treatments Are Needed, A Lobotomy Would Suffice

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

Sometimes the mind is a scary place to be, mine has always been one that has a lot of self-doubt and sensitivity… I pick up on people’s emotions and reciprocate them, I worry and then worry some more about things that aren’t even there and my mind makes up things that aren’t even true, so when reality hits me with something big it tends to pour over me like a waterfall… 
So much is happening – or not happening – that last night I snapped… I cried myself to sleep… As a result I found myself feeling empty – almost Read more at the source.

12 Days of Marketplace Savings

Originally posted on Hair SL:

Truth Hairis participating in 12 Days of saving on Second life’s  Marketplace. You can find these hairs along with a few others for 100L per described pack!

Linden Labs will be sending emails to all it’s residents soon with the details (Pretty sure of this)

But for now I know for sure thatTruthis there,Blueberry , Magika , Abiss , Gizza &Mandalla !

Head over to any of their MP stores and type in 12 Days of Savings. I have linked the Marketplace Stores into their names above ♥
12 days Arden/ Truth hair

12 days of savings, Truth hair.

• Hair 1
Read more at the source.

Blender Resources For The Deeply Befuddled

In Community, Designers, Events, Fashion by Lelani

This page will hold links to some of the tutorials I’ve found helpful, illuminating, or have bumbled across numerous times in search of answers. Also found here will be stuff relating to OpenSim, as it is useful to have a locally hosted OpenSim private grid as a test bed for uploading meshes and textures.

Added these only because I need them all in one handy place…

Blender Cookie
Blender Nation
Blender Guru
Haven Ditko’s YouTube channel – beginning Blender series hereCanned Mushrooms Blender TRL Tutorials on YouTube – in depth series
Blender 3D: Noob to Pro
Blender Read more at the source.

Pandora Painted Me!

In Community, Events, Fashion by Rudhmellowen

You might have heard me say this before but one of my morning rituals is to sit and look through everyone’s lovely pictures on Flickr, leaving comments and liking things here and there as I go – some people have a Facebook obsession, but for me the morning cannot start without coffee and Flickr!
Recently I was looking at the pretty pictures when I noticed an amazing offer by one of my favourite artists – Pandora Box – who was offering that if you sent a simple picture, meeting the standards that she used, she may create something gorgeous… Don’t Read more at the source.

Rescue Me

Rescue Me

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.”
~ Immanuuel Kant

Mesh Body: Maitreya (Onyx Leshelle) Mesh Body & Hands – Lara

Body Applier:  7 Deadly s{K}ins (Izara Zuta) Maitreya Pineapple

Rescue Me

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins (Izara Zuta) Amalia new_icon (@ Suicide Dollz)
Thank you Izara Zuta <3

Shape: My Own

Hair: BESOM x REIGN (Kattington & kenadeecole) Aristo Cat new_icon (@ N21)
BESOM x REIGN (Kattington & kenadeecole) ARCTIC FOX HOOD- FUR ADD ON PACK new_icon (@ N21)

Eyes: IKON (Ikon Innovia) Ascension … Read more at the source.

What grandpa did about the reindeer that ran over grandma……

In Community, Events, Fashion by Taleah Mcmahon

Reindeer Head on Wall  nefarious.inventions Deadwood Rudolphs.head  Tannenbaum Holiday Market
Coffin Presents nefarious.inventions Deadwood Stacked Coffins  Tannenbaum Holiday Market
Sign Floorplan Merry Christmas chalkboard  Tannenbaum Holiday Market
Shovel floorplan. vintage shovel Red  Tannenbaum Holiday Market
Snowprints Half Deer Snow Tracks – Shoeprints … Read more at the source.

Pini Shop Closed: Rebranding

I sent out a group message but need to re-write and re-send it, also need to send a notecard to a couple of marketing groups: the Pini shop has been closed.

I sold the land on to someone who’s working on a big railway project and needed some space. I checked with an acquaintance in the old Cafe Wellstone group (most of us used to hold almost the entire sim in Pini, in smallish parcels).

To do: need to set up the building I’m renting in St John as a shop, or substitute something in period that would do. It … Read more at the source.

Do What Now?

A few weeks ago, I started to write an entry. I left it unfinished for so long, because my mood lately has been so… unsettled. I wrote:

So, weirdly, the Steelhead sims were still up last night, so I went in and rode a bike around for a while, and played with Tobias Catmow’s steampunk tanks; his shop was down the street from Dhughan’s, which he burned “for the insurance” for the official closing. That’s been a month ago. I haven’t checked today but the Marshal of Steelhead (the community continues) says the sims are queued for deletion.

Most stuff … Read more at the source.