2017 Spoonful of Sugar Event

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by ℳøηї

The Spoonful of Sugar event is back for another year! Ran by Ever Courtois and Angelique Wickentower, the proceeds from SoS goes to Doctors Without Borders/ Medicins Sans Frontieres.

“MSF provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters, and to victims of armed conflict. They do so irrespective of race, religion, creed, or political convictions.”

The event started on March 18, and ends on April 1. If you are unable to make it inworld to participate, you can always make a donation to the charity here. Payment can be made using Visa, MasterCard, American Read more →

Gagged for The Matrix

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Rudhmellowen

Tomorrow is the last day in March, that mean’s 2017 has already been through the first quarter of it’s time?! HOW THE HECK HAS THAT HAPPENED?! When you are a kid a year between visits from Santa seems to take such a long time, but now  that I’m in my 30s it’s really a case of blink and you miss it?! 
Maybe as you get older, time speeds up for those of us living in this “Matrix”… They need to get the old out to start the new, perhaps? 

Summed up, Rudh’s life in the “Matrix” is a kinky-ish place, Read more →

Photofocus | Perfectly Clear Complete Version 3.0 – A Quick Look

In Community, iheartslFeed by John

It’s come a long way since those days, and it has made that journey in no small part because our team here at Photofocus (particularly Rich) have decided to chip in and work with the software developers to make it even better.The combined efforts of the Athentech team and the Photofocus team have yielded a … Continue reading Photofocus | Perfectly Clear Complete Version 3.0 – A Quick LookRead more →

“Transcendence despite Poison Rain”, preview at UWA

In Community, iheartslFeed by John

Originally posted on E.V.E:
A preview of my artwork for University of Western Australia‘s collective art installation Transformations that will open in Mayin Second Life. Scene composition  E.V.E Broken Souls E.V.E {Love is a Battlefield} Exploding Orbs E.V.E Frosted Hearts E.V.E Poison Rain E.V.E Chained Roses E.V.E Whispers E.V.E Rise Cloud/Grass E.V.E The Birds…Read more →

Skin and Bone Tattoos

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Rudhmellowen

One simple purchase can sometimes inspire not only a look but a story in your head as you play around with it right? Least that is what always seems to happen to me… Maybe the look is due to the fact that I am still in pain of the headache variety, or maybe it’s just because I connect more with my Living Dead Doll side, but as soon as I saw this tattoo available for a past round of Fifty Linden Friday, I knew I’d be playing around with it just a little… 

It perfectly fits my kookie, living dead Read more →

Kultivate Spring 17 Art Show Official Press Release!

In Community, iheartslFeed by Jessii

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Kultivate Spring 17 Art Show Dates: April 3 to April 9, 2017 Website: https://kultivatemagazine.com/kultivate-magazine-spring-2017-art-show/ Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Water%20Haven/146/139/22 Kultivate Magazine is pleased to announce its second annual Spring Art Show! This show will feature a week long celebration of 2D and 3D art. Over 50 artists are participating in this week long show. The … Continue reading Kultivate Spring 17 Art Show Official Press Release!Read more →

Rez day!

In Community, Fashion, iheartslFeed by Softpaw Sommer

I have been in Second life for NINE YEARS NOW

wow.

Next year I should do something big for my ten year.

Updated my Profile photo, which I did not do last year thanks to the depression.

Read more →